Season 2 So Many Unanswered Questions

Oh yah, I compeltely forgot about that scar!!!! I wonder if its from a c-section, and she like maybe had a baby!!! That would be weird!!!

I just rewatched it. He says 'since that night, you've been missing. You've been missing for almost two years.'

AmandaLynn357 said:
Oh yah, I compeltely forgot about that scar!!!! I wonder if its from a c-section, and she like maybe had a baby!!! That would be weird!!!
WAHHH no way!!! :lol:

Yeah, I'm positive that's what he says. And he can't be married! JJ Abrams isn't that mean or stupid, for that matter. Maybe he just wears the ring to remind him of Syd or he was going to give her a ring on their little trip.

there is no way it's from a baby. I mean, that rumor got started a long time ago, and no one's letting it go. Do you really want a baby on the show? No, it'd just be thrown in there, and it wouldn't fit with the show. Bringing a kid in never contributes to any show IMO.

true it doesnt but if it was two years....then the whole pregnant syd would betaken care of....i really dont know what to believe anymore or what to think!LOL

I just watched the tape with closed captioning...vaughns exact words were" Since that night...you were missing. You've been missing for almost 2 years."

oooo even the line without words makes me want to cry and scream and jump around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh me too! I was totally crying last night, going "why why why?!" This is upsetting me more than breaking up with my boyfriend! That's just not right!

I guess the questions that I wonder about most is how Will survived and Freplica didn't. Also, why in the heck did they call Vaughn and not Jack? Especially if Vaughn were married to someone else. That is one thing that makes me think that they are going to resolve the whole Syd/Vaughn relationship in a way that will be OK w/ all the s/v shippers.

It's just so sad to watch that part! Very upsetting! and it's all i could think of all day (in school and especially math class). I hope everything turns out ok! I cant see how life could go on without Syd & Vaughn together!

HAHAH they sent vaughn to make us go more crazy... if they sent jack we wouldn't be as crazed and of course.. they love torturing us :P

this is true. if Jack had been sent, we wouldn't have had the whole wedding ring thing to deal with. ;)

Of course. It doesn't make J.J.'s day if we're all not dying by an evil cliffhanger. It's a director's dream to make a show where cliffhangers are the best thing to leave an audience's dream.

This is killing me!! I don't want Vaughn to be married..no!! and whats up with her just randomly missing? How did she get in Hong-Kong or where ever she was?? I need answers! I'm not going to survive this summer!! :eek:

L.

Does anyone worry about the fact that when Syd called, she said she was "Officer # 2300844" .... and not "Agent Bristow" ... ??? :blink:

Back