How do you feel about Nadia's death?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Not sure

• Total voters
I really have mixed feelings about the two deaths of 30 Seconds, and I don't know how I should feel about it all. I'd like to read everyone's opinions about the deaths of Nadia and Renee, and I'd like everyone to please fill out the poll above. :smiley:

I really felt bad about both of their deaths. I just couldn't believe that they woke Nadia up for 10 minutes of screen time to only then turn around and kill her. I also was sad that Renee died. She was the only new character this season that I liked. I do think feel that the deaths moved the story line along well, but I felt really bad about it. I would have enjoyed the other new characters being killed off instead of the two they killed last night.

i'm sad about both deaths

renee was the only newbie i could stand - i really liked her :( plus, the fact that she died thinking sydney betrayed her in some messed up way makes it sadder

nadia was only alive for like 3 seconds before sloane killed her <_< i'm just annoyed... whatever

I liked Renée, so I'm gonna miss her, she was the only thing I found interesting in season 5 . Her death seems so pointless and stupid (she should have seen right away because of the different clothes that it was not Sydney, she was anything but stupid), I feel that they killed her character just to shock the audience

As for Nadia, I never liked her character, she seemed pointless, and a rather pale copy of Sydney .

The very idea that Sloane, the ultimate Rambaldi freak just happened to father the passenger thus having the perfect conduit to Rambaldi was so lame ! I never could buy it, and it was a sign to me that the writers care more about the stupid plot than the characters and won't stop at any plot contrivance, no matter how stupid, or out of character

Finally, she's back 10 minutes and dies because of a frackin table ! This stupid death is just consistant with the stupid way the writers chose to develop Nadia, once again, the writers really did their best !

Wow Nadia's death made me sooo sad....I cried soo much. She was my favorite character on the show (besides syd) and I was really pissed off that she was only on one frikin episode, which makes me think that SOMEHOW a rambaldi fluid or something could bring her back. It says on spoilerfix.com that she will be on next weeks episode and the 1st half of the season finale. However, I am really interested to see how Sydney will react to Nadias "death"

Renee's death was really sad too. It was violent lol. I really liked her, one of my fav. new ones

Wow Nadia's death made me sooo sad....I cried soo much. She was my favorite character on the show (besides syd) and I was really pissed off that she was only on one frikin episode, which makes me think that SOMEHOW a rambaldi fluid or something could bring her back. It says on spoilerfix.com that she will be on next weeks episode and the 1st half of the season finale. However, I am really interested to see how Sydney will react to Nadias "death"
Renee's death was really sad too. It was violent lol. I really liked her, one of my fav. new ones

We were having bad weather in my viewing area, so the local weatherman (argh!) cut away from the action for about five minutes...that must have been when Nadia discovered Page 47 beneath Arvin's workspace. Then a few minutes later she's dead.:( (n) Suffice it to say that I've been depressed all day (sigh).

Renee's death also broke my heart.:(

Can't wait till Sloane and Ana are worm food. :angry:

Renee was the ONLY new character I liked. If they had killed one of the others, I would've been okay. But after Renee died and Nadia died, I cried. I really cried (i've also been stressed, but whatever).

I hope someone kills Anna for what happened to Renee. And Renee had just said that Sydney was the only one she trusted. Gahh, it makes me so upset!

I was shocked to see Nadia die ... and then when Renee died ... man ... I was just crying ... and thats why I love Alias so much ... :(

Sloane and Espinoza will both get payback for their sins - particularly Sloane, for showing once again that he cares more about Rambaldi than anything else (even his own daughter! :angry: ).

Nadia's death I'm happy about. Not because I don't like Nadia, but because now all is right in the Alias world. Sloane is bad, and Syd's going to be pissed as a firehydrant that he killed someone she loves. It's Danny and Francie all over again (we all know how awesome seasons one and two were). If the writers can bring that kind of dynamic back into the last few episodes, Alias can die withithout me humming Oasis's Don't Look Back in Anger as a coping mechanism three years later.

Renee's death I found unnecessary. It was so sadistic for Alias. She dies thinking everyone in her life has betrayed her? :confused: I don't see how her death moved the plot along whatsoever. She had a lot left to do. I figured she'd be instrumental in saving Vaughn (we all knew someone was going to find out where he was and try to off him). Were the writers just going for shock value? I thought Nadia being gored with a coffee table and Sloane giggling like a school girl about it were plenty shocking.

Sad to see Nadia dead.
But it is clearly show Nadia's dead lead Sloane to Rambaldi again!!
THIS CLEARLY showed Nadia IS PASSENGER!!
and we all just sit there and see another Rambaldi's ENDGAME

I'm sad about both deaths, but the fact that Nadia was the last thing keeping Sloane from the "Dark side" I guess it's a good way of progressing the story toward the end. Now we have Sloane and Sydney on opposing sides again.... what's gonna happen?

As for Renee, I liked her, but to be honest she hasn't really done much this season.

i liked renee, so i felt badly about that.
nadia coming back and dying in the same episode was just "meh" to me. i guess i didn't really care. it's not like she had been around much lately anyway.

m-c

Seems to me they are just killing off characters randomly. I was disappointed to see Renee go for she was so useful. Hopefully they don't keep slaughtering people randomly.

Nadia's death kind of throws out the sisters killing each other over the Rambaldi end game they brought up last season.

i feel funnya bout Nadia's death like that was the only reason they brought her back and it all happened sp quickly. i dunno may its jsut me but i think it was realy weird. Renee her death was sad.

I love Nadia to death, and I love Renne too, but I was rather mad how Nadia died. I mean, if was like a huge, massive final battle, and she died sacrificing herself or something cool like that, I would have been fine. I thought it was stupid how she fell through a frackin glass table. I fell through a glass table once, and that DID NOT happen. As for Renee's death, I was sad to see her go, but I actually liked the way they killed her off. I was very sad IMO, but it added a twist, so I was okay with that.

im so f****n pissed off and the deaths in this episode, i know its da last season and alll, but commonnn NADIA not NADIA for god sakes kill Sloane that ugly prick of an bastards asss... argghhhh then they kill Renae, why couldnt they kill Kelly Paton, even that french dude, but noooooooooo he has to live while Nadia and Renae die painful deaths at the hands of the 2 most evil ppl in the world. Whats Next??? are they gonna kill Tom and Rachael

then there gonna kill DIXON and MARSHALL den JACK and i bet ya they will probally kill ISabelle the baby and then SLOane, Sark, Ana, Kelly, Iriana will be alive while the good ppl die :(

I understand they're trying to build to a dramatic end with all these awful events leading up to the series finale but I really do NOT like how they let Rene die thinking it was Sydney who killed her. That broke my heart. (n)

Back