How do you feel about Nadia's death?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Not sure

• Total voters
I really have mixed feelings about the two deaths of 30 Seconds , and I don't know how I should feel about it all. I'd like to read everyone's opinions about the deaths of Nadia and Renee, and I'd like everyone to please fill out the poll above. :smiley:

I responded in the poll that I was sad about both deaths. I was definitely more upset about Renee's death. I wasn't so upset about Nadia, because it was more predictable than what happened to Renee. I really liked Renee's style.

What upset me about Nadia's death is that Sydney was right when she spoke of everyone she loves ends up in danger.

Who else will be in danger?

I really liked Nadia, so I was sad to see her go. At least she was a character we were all familiar with instead of all these newbies. They should have given her more time this season. However, I see how that is cutting Sloan's last ties to halfway wanting to do what's right. The way she died was really stupid, though. She survived the freak illness and being killed for 30 seconds, brought back to life, but a glass table JUST HAPPENS to slice her jugular. Really lame.

Renee had by far become my favorite of the newbies this season. She was a GREAT character. I don't really see the point of killing her off except to add a little drama.

thay often do that in the final serise it make s it less likely that thay will be bullyd in to makeing a new serise buffy angel and a lot more

Well, my opinion isn't probably very popular here, but I hated both Nadia nad Renee, and I was really happy they bit the dust. Sorry, people.

Well, I was kind of wondering whether or not people were going to say "Good" in either parts of my poll. I'm actually surprised that more people feel good about Nadia's death than Renee's. Anyway, thanks for all of your comments, and for voting in my poll. :smiley:

I loved Nadia, I loved Renee.

Saying that, I loved their deaths. I don't judge a death based on the character. I judge a death based on the emotional and dramatic resonance or shock factor of the scene.

Nadia's death scene was so well acted, directed, and scored. I loved it.

Renee's was so shocking and intense. I loved it.

This is exactly what you have to do at the end of a series: shake things up....shock your audience.

I really have mixed feelings about the two deaths of 30 Seconds, and I don't know how I should feel about it all. I'd like to read everyone's opinions about the deaths of Nadia and Renee, and I'd like everyone to please fill out the poll above. :smiley:

i dont have mixed feelings about Nadias death i only have one thing to say ... KILL SLOANE, PLEASE!!

Seems to me they are just killing off characters randomly. I was disappointed to see Renee go for she was so useful. Hopefully they don't keep slaughtering people randomly.

Nadia's death kind of throws out the sisters killing each other over the Rambaldi end game they brought up last season.

^^On top of that they just brought Nadia back. i can't believe they left her in a coma for so much time and immediately killed her off when she finally got cured. I was kinda ticked about that.

Back