So Much

This is my first fic here at Allalias.com. It is set right after 'Countdown'. Please tell me what you think!
Disclaimer: Nope don't own them!!

“Why?” she said, as they walked along in the park, her arm still securely wrapped around his waist, his arm around her shoulder.

He looked down at her. “ ‘Why’ what?”

“Why did you forgive me for not telling you about Dixon? Or for dismissing your concerns about him in the first place?”

He sighed. “Because, I understand. What you felt like, what you felt you had to do.”

She stopped walking, removing her arm from his waist and intertwining her arms around his neck.

“You’re amazing, you know that right?” she said.

He smiled at her. “That’s what they tell me.” He teased.

She laughed lightly, looking down at their feet. “I’m serious.” She said, looking in his eyes. All she saw in them was understanding and love.

“Syd, you want to know why I forgave you?” he asked, she nodded.

“I’ll tell you why. Because I know, that without even thinking about it, I would have done the same thing for you, to protect you.”

She didn’t understand how he could care for her so much, how he could love her so much.

“You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, Vaughn.”

“Same here, Syd. There is one more thing.” He said quietly.

“What?”

He leaned in close to her ear.

“I love you.” He whispered. “So much.”

She leaned back to look into his eyes again.

“I love you, too.” She said, before leaning in to kiss him softly.

“So much.”

END

I know its short, but please tell me what you think ^_^
SarahMichelle

its awesome I love his reason for forgiving her but thats true he would do anything to protect her.I mean he's like Jack ten times worse but it's sweet.and i love how they said i love you I think thats the one thing that they left out of the show that should have been there.you should write more stories you have flair and talent

it's short, yes, but it's really sweet. very nice.
--Mandy :angelic:

thta wat short but really sweet and i loved the fluff. can u pm me when u have a new chap up plz? o and btw i like ur name. its sarah michelle. thats so cool!! hahaha im amused easily..

Liliana-Thankyou. I have more stories at ff.net if you search for my name you can read them.

Mysterychick and IluvVaughn13-Thanks so much!

Xdancer-I posted this at ff.net too. You might have read it there.

Sarahh729-Thankyou!

aliasgurl-Thank you. That is the end of this story, but I am very glad you like it!

Thanks guys!

Back