Season 3 So sad...

I think this is the only eppy in a long time where we cannot quote Marshall. I missed him tonight! We need that comic relief from him...

Although I must say, that scene with Weiss was pretty funny. :cool:

I was actually a little annoyed at Marshall tonight. He always seems to find a way to waste time when someone's life is on the line. Sometimes cute, but EVERY week? They need to find something else for him to do... Marshall hasn't really had much of a story this year. I guess they just haven't had time. "The Abduction" and "A Higher Echelon" remain the peak of Marshalldom. :lol:

I thought that was so funny when Weiss was like Where are they now?!

I had my CC on my TV because I am so deaf the TV volume practically has to be at about 30 in order for me to hear it - even the CC had it in italics and the ?! :lol:

Damnit Marshall, quit wastin everyone's time. ;)

i wish they'd do more with him and carrie!!!

but yeah, it get's a *little* annoying when he wastes time every time :lol:

oh Marshall is cute he can't help it but I wish we could get another mission from him he cracks me up (y)

have to agree with azy - not cute - vaughn was almost killed and he's arsing around!! -_- not cool marshall. i mean ok he is a little strange but he's a god damn genius he must have known how important it was to get to vaughn QUICK.

I agree it was a bit annoying, it was like Marshall were is he? I dont think he'll be getting much screen time this season coz the last two episodes are gonna be jam packed with rimbaldi and the passenger, syd, etc!

This was the first time I was annoyed with Marshall as well. It just wasn't funny this time. I think they have overused this bit.

I agree! (and as founder of the mad about marshall club i should -- sorry shameless plug :cool: )
i missed him so - he only had like 3 lines.... marshall come back!

yea, i also missed marshall but i was annoyed when he was wasting time with vaughn's life on the line. but to console myself, i keep watching that clip of marshall on the drums... :D i cannot watch it without ever laughing.. but you just gotta love marshall for his cute personality.

I think he's really a mole, bringing down the agency bit by bit by stalling missions with his quirky comments. Oh that dastardly Marshall... LOL

Silverdewdrop said:
I think he's really a mole, bringing down the agency bit by bit by stalling missions with his quirky comments. Oh that dastardly Marshall... LOL
LOL - now THAT would be a shock storyline!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back