Season 3 So were the Finale SPOILERS accurate??

sculder

Cadet
The mask thing was accurate.
Vaughn being stabbed was accurate
The Rotunda being blown apart was accurate.
Lauren impersonating Syd was accurate.

what else was right?
What wasn't?

I pretty much stayed away from season ending spoilers...the above is what I read?
Anyone else want to elaborate more?

I read that the first script was basically torn up ...

Also, I read a spoiler that Syd was going to have to choose between Jack and Vaughn essentially choosing Vaughn then Nadia and her put together some time machine/Rambaldi artifact that allowed them to go back and change what happened...

:lol: Who knows where I got that from? Probably Kristen :rolleyes:

hotpot said:

Also, I read a spoiler that Syd was going to have to choose between Jack and Vaughn essentially choosing Vaughn then Nadia and her put together some time machine/Rambaldi artifact that allowed them to go back and change what happened...

It was announced about a week ago that this whole idea was scrapped. It was supposed to be the cliffhanger, but I think JJ and everybody else realised the fans weren't going to be happy with it. And also that it would take the show too much in the wrong direction.

Natalia said:
hotpot said:

It was announced about a week ago that this whole idea was scrapped. It was supposed to be the cliffhanger, but I think JJ and everybody else realised the fans weren't going to be happy with it. And also that it would take the show too much in the wrong direction.
good idea...that'd be too scifi for me :thinking:

see I read the one about Syd having to choose either Vaughn or Jack...and THAT didn't happen..I am just wondering what else was thrown out.

Or better put how much our reliable spoiler sources actually got right.
I know that JJ has been trying really hard to keep spoilers underwraps,so I wonder if he let false ones get out there!

hotpot said:

LMAO about the time machine!

November 13 said:
hotpot said:

LMAO about the time machine!
I KNOW! When I read that, I was seriously like WTF? A little sci-fi I can dig, but time travel? Ohhh no... :nonono:

hotpot said:

I heard it was slightly altered, not completely torn up. That could be what is the cause of the difference, because I hear that the ending was one of the main things that was changed. I hope they don't go into "time machine" and things like that, come on, no need to venture that deeply into sci-fi territory.

Along the lines of spoilers, (this is slightly related), I think that it would have been awesome if the promos for the finale would have shown Vaughn putting a gun to Weiss's head...not knowing the context, I would have definetly been thrown through a loop w/ that image!

Back