So what are you working on?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
So what are you working on? Any new toys for your vBulletin community? Having fun offline? Vacation?

currently building proxy sites and a new paid posting service site i plan to launch soon. Still doing lowandloud and other forums i own.

anything new coming up? whats your latest project?

I've been a bit lax in my business on Top-vB due to the recent death of a close family member. However, my co-admin took up my slack, and we're still rolling!

We've had 3 new paid posting job inquiries today. I also have 2 vB installations to do over the weekend, and a custom style order waiting in the wings.

Peggy, sorry about the family member passing away. :(

Nice to see that Top-vB and TBD are doing good. :cool:

Myself, I've been keeping busy. The 'day job' is requiring lots of hours right now and then I've been busy with some behind-the-scenes stuff here at vBUsers, working on Cool Sci-Fi maintenance because the database over there is getting huge (several gigs! :eek: ), working on CinVin, then some of the other sites I'm associated with. But this weekend I get to relax... I'm taking the wife on a weekend trip to see one of her favorite bands, The Goo Goo Dolls, up in the Poconos.

Thanks Kevin. The family member was my grandmother. She was such a wonderful woman... my hero all my life. God I miss her...

That weekend trip sounds like FUN! I hope you have a blast.
Hey, I bumped that thread again at vBa ;)

Peggy, sorry about the family member passing away. :(

Nice to see that Top-vB and TBD are doing good. :cool:

Myself, I've been keeping busy. The 'day job' is requiring lots of hours right now and then I've been busy with some behind-the-scenes stuff here at vBUsers, working on Cool Sci-Fi maintenance because the database over there is getting huge (several gigs! :eek: ), working on CinVin, then some of the other sites I'm associated with. But this weekend I get to relax... I'm taking the wife on a weekend trip to see one of her favorite bands, The Goo Goo Dolls, up in the Poconos.

good stuff kev and i hope you have a great time. You work hard and you deserve a good break.

I've been a bit lax in my business on Top-vB due to the recent death of a close family member. However, my co-admin took up my slack, and we're still rolling!

We've had 3 new paid posting job inquiries today. I also have 2 vB installations to do over the weekend, and a custom style order waiting in the wings.

im very sorry for your loss and im sure shes watching over you now. stay strong and pray to her every night.

Top - vB will be waiting for you. you have great staff there and im sure they can handle it for now.

I seem to be backed up with graphic orders. :D That is a good thing. So I am working on graphics and that is about it for right now.

Back