So what is your weather like right now?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Past few days have been freezing around here.... suburbs about 20 miles north of Philadelphia. Sunday night the wind-chill was a -12F! Monday morning at mid-day the actual temperature was 10F. It is supposed to be warming up today & tommorow to a balmy 40 some degrees. :confused:

So are you freezing right or enjoying the sun?

80 miles south of st louis-dusted with snow overnight-major emergency people in ditches...LoL i grew up near youngstown oh in pa by the pymatuming. I won't even sweep this snow from my walk. I think its funny- if we got 3 times as much it may add up to 1-2 hrs of lake effect, maybe...at least it's white for Christmas!
I've been to king of prussia and went to the 76 startrek conv. in philly with BoB and Kevin White.

King of Prussia (KOP) is virtually my backyard! I grew up in Norristown which is one town over from KOP, worked in KOP for several years, and now work about 20 miles south of KOP & live about 20 miles north of KOP.

The last company I worked for we used to have a lot dealing with our counterparts in the Texas and SE regions; we'd be at the office after a morning's fresh snow of several inches but all of the TX & SE offices would panic because they had a light frost. :confused:

It doesn't look like we'll be getting any snow for Christmas. :( Latest forecast is warm today & Thursday and then dipping back into the 30's for Christmas but no snow.

Back