So who's all starting over?

I lost everything! I didn't have 1 post! and i joined just after the 26tyh i think 27th !!!
which is really bad! but luckerly i didn't have a sig so i didn't lose one, cept the writing saying Cdoie chaeerleader!

I might not even come back
sad.gif
Its like where do I start from! I was so happy I had 95 posts and now I have 27 and I am a stupid desk clerk
angry.gif
! I was finally in training before! And my awsome sig and AV Brittany made for me GONE! I don't know what to do.
unsure.gif

haha true im ok now i got my avatar back yayayaay. but i still need to get my sig back.
i had 450 post and went down to 150 it was so sad but imm ok its just post nothing to worry about and charlie is amazing on how he got it back up so fast for us fan thanks again charlie i love this site

As sad as it is that I lost alot I am happy that they found away to put it up!

Yea I have to start back at 894! But I am happy that its back. for awhile I thought O no Its not coming back!!!!!!!!
And Yea its like the 9/11 for us :( Well I am just happy its back :smiley:

Yea to allalias :smiley:

I lost over five hundred posts (I had just hit a thousand and secret agent status!) and I lost a couple of my fanfics. Wah!

But, we've already started rebuilding, and Charlie is incredible for getting this place going so quickly, so I guess we should all be grateful...

~me :angel2:

it's amazing though how everyone started posting like crazy to get posts up and this site is going to be even better now because of all the posting.

Back