Soap Operas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is sorta like a game so I'm not sure where it belongs. ^_^
I start with a sentence or two, and then the next person continues WITHOUT reading the post above (with a soap opera related sentence, of course). So when it reaches 30 pages, I'll combine each sentence and It will be one big crazy soap opera that makes no sense! (Not like they do anyway! :lol: )

Ok, I'm starting! No peeking now! :seehearspeak:

XANDER! :shocked: You slept with my monkey's uncle?! OMG...and so that means...that after the freak pencil accident....you're my -dramatic gasp- SISTER! :thud:

OMG.....Syd....You're actually Vaughn's....Vaughn's......SISTER :shocked:....and you...and you....DID ALL THAT STUFF.....HOW COULD YOU??!!

"You mean you seduced Sydney into sleeping with you?"

This is supper cool. Wait can we look at the posts after we finish our post or no? I wont until I know. lol

kip: but, i thought you loved ME, not that manwhore julian.
george: i told you kip, i just have a connection with you, not julian.
kip: but where else am i gonna find another man like you?
george: well, your father is quite a gorgeous guy...

oh you just HAD to run him over didnt you, didnt you! just because you wanted all that inheritance money.

you know i did it for you.

i love that in a man! you beast!

Jacquiline: I've been meaning to tell you for so long, Sergio... I'm pregnant... for Ronaldo... you see, he pleases me in a way you never could, not after you got your man pieces cut off by that run away lawn mower...

Sergio: Please, I hate speaking of that... I will hodl a grudge on that lawn mower boy forever... I will kill him for it and take his man pieces instead so that then I can make love to you like I used to... and you wouldn't have to sleep with Ronaldo, the monkey at the zoo for pleasure...

Jacquiline: He's not a monkey! He's an ape!! The biggest at the zoo!

Sergio: ape.. monkey... same difference..

Jacquiline: no it's not!! and anyway you can't take man pieces from the lawn guy, because he isn't a guy at all... he's a crossdresser...

Sergio: *gasp* NOOOOOOOOOO

gosh ur sucha wh0re!!! first u get with my brother, then my father, then the guy who i am having an affair with, and now my half sisters best friedns brother!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!???

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back