Soap Operas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 7 years of my life trying to impress you, trying to live up to your expectations and now you think your gonna just screw me over? Whoa, are you in the fight of your life! ^_^

xander ... you're going to make me cry! please, can't you see i have problems? i have an obsession, not only that but i have equal love for you AND alias! doesn't that mean anything to you?

:lol:

-docter, is he gonna be alright? i mean, after seeing james in drag, it must have been quite a shock on his system.
-he'll be in a coma for an indefinite period i'm afraid.
*sobbing*

*on phone* How dare you! You meant everything to me! How could you betray me like that?!?!?! I'll hunt you down and kill you. Mark my words. You WILL die.

I have a theory it could be bunnies......:mellow:

BUNNIES AREN'T CUTE LIKE EVERYONE SUPPOSES. THEY'VE GOT THEM HOPPY LITTLE LEGS AND TWITCHY LITTE NOSES. AND WHATS WITH ALL THEM CARROTS. WHAT DO THEY NEED SUCH GOOD EYE SIGHT FOR ANYWAY??

BUNNIES

BUNNIES

IT MUST BE BUNNIES :hmm: :mellow:

crystal: Yesterday, Ginger told Rod that Gavin was Ruby's pimp, but Rod didn't even know that Ruby was a prostitute...
wanda: Who's Gavin?
crystal: Ruby's father.
wanda: thats hot.

- gina has been hit by lightning. im sorry
- you did it i know u did! u were always too comfortable with zeus!
- i told you, that was only a plutonic relationship, nothing more

I know you're the one who stole it! Give it back now, or I'll tell William about your little "trip" to new york!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back