Soccer

so to my understanding, the Women's World Cup is next summer? cuz i vaguely remember a note-to-self that it was Summer Olympics (Sydney 2000), Winter Olympics (Salt Lake City 2002), Men's World Cup (Japan/South Korea 2002), Women's World Cup (2003), and Summer Olympics (Germany? 2004). plz tell me if im wrong.

ok, i found out that the Summer Olympic Games 2004 will be in Athens, Greece (August 13-29, 2004) and that the Winter Olympic Games 2006 will be in Torino, Italy (February 10-26, 2006). and now for the World Cup...

the_alliance said:
ok, i found out that the Summer Olympic Games 2004 will be in Athens, Greece (August 13-29, 2004) and that the Winter Olympic Games 2006 will be in Torino, Italy (February 10-26, 2006). and now for the World Cup...
Geez The Winter is in a long time! :blink:

Codename said:
the_alliance said:
yeah, it's every 4 years. but if you think about it, i'm sure u can remember back to when it was in Nagano, Japan. if u think about it that way, you'd say to yourself, "4 years isn't really that long"

the_alliance said:
Codename said:
the_alliance said:
yeah, it's every 4 years. but if you think about it, i'm sure u can remember back to when it was in Nagano, Japan. if u think about it that way, you'd say to yourself, "4 years isn't really that long"
Yeah... but it looks long! :D

Lol! I like watching the woman's world cup I'm not really into the men's no offence cuz I see them all the time..

lol GoooGoooGooGOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! oh geez I luv that!

AG

Codename said:
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll

lol the spanish announcers!
lol :D
i luv soccer i have been playin it since i was 4, i cna't wait till i play high school!!

did anybody watch the Australia and england game about 2 weeks ago. It was a fantastic game. Australia won 3:1 and we're ranked like 50th in the world and its the first time EVER that australia has beaten the brits on english soil. My friends and I had a party and it was awesome!

hey, ive been playing since i was four, too
the women's team came here to play iceland a couple weeks ago...i got to watch both teams practice (iceland practiced on my high school's field...so i got to watch them during english) it was great

Bevinski said:
hey, ive been playing since i was four, too
the women's team came here to play iceland a couple weeks ago...i got to watch both teams practice (iceland practiced on my high school's field...so i got to watch them during english) it was great
WHOA!! thats soooo cool that they practiced on your high school feild . . . yeah i got to skip school for a day to go see the women's soccer team play it was cool i missed two tests that were hard!!!

yup, and the that was the second time they came down here to play, so i got to watch them practice then, too, and i got a bunch of autographs

Back