Soccer

crazy_superstar said:
did anybody watch the Australia and england game about 2 weeks ago. It was a fantastic game. Australia won 3:1 and we're ranked like 50th in the world and its the first time EVER that australia has beaten the brits on english soil. My friends and I had a party and it was awesome!
i didnt see it :( but i was happy that they did :smiley:

Intel said:
crazy_superstar said:
did anybody watch the Australia and england game about 2 weeks ago. It was a fantastic game. Australia won 3:1 and we're ranked like 50th in the world and its the first time EVER that australia has beaten the brits on english soil. My friends and I had a party and it was awesome!
i didnt see it :( but i was happy that they did :smiley:
I saw the match, and wasn't too pleased with the result. The only good thing was that Harry Kewell scored. :smiley:

wow, sounds like u guys have a lot more fun with soccer teams (coming to your school and all) than we get over here. i feel like nobody watches soccer or anything around here.

the_alliance said:
wow, sounds like u guys have a lot more fun with soccer teams (coming to your school and all) than we get over here. i feel like nobody watches soccer or anything around here.
i some times feel that way cuz all my friends are either dancers or cheerleaders except for one but soccer is really big here in TX so a lotta people meet play it so its not that bad

I like Soccor!! Its fun! I like going to the guy soccor games at school all of them are so cute and the games are free so me and my friends go! LOL but watching it is fun too!!

~KM

i only ever watch it if england is playing although i live in scotland. we only get 2 play soccer at my school occasionally cause they are so pathetic. i have 2 play hockey or tennis (no offense but our facilities r really felgercarb) and the weather is freezing most of the time. and the team strips are so expensive. it is like £35 for one shirt and they change them so often. arrgghh!!! ive gone :eek:fftopic: !!
ill shut up now!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I love soccer!!! I've been playing since i was about 7 or 8.
I now play for my university team. Its so awesome.

I'm a goal keeper...lol most of you seem to hate that position

Kewii said:
I love soccer!!! I've been playing since i was about 7 or 8.
I now play for my university team. Its so awesome.

I'm a goal keeper...lol most of you seem to hate that position
i like middle field. it's not the forward, but it's not defense, and it's not the goalie. the forwards are like the main players and i can't be that good. the defense and goalie have what i call the "on-off times". they just stand there until the ball comes to their side of the field.

Soccer? What can I say?

I love to watch it either on TV or in person ... but never played it ...

When its time for the big events, like World Cup, UEFA Cup ... Golden Cup ... etc. I will be sitting in front of my TV and scream for my team to win ...

Favorite Team: Italy ... since I was little ...

Real Madrid is THE coolest soccer team, Ajax Amsterdam close second...I don't like Man. United...they're snarky arrogant and Fergie is a pain...he really is...

K. Ackles said:
I don't like Man. United...they're snarky arrogant and Fergie is a pain...he really is...
i kinda agree with u bout fergie ... but he does have the freedom of aberdeen (one of his less known achievments - i think under him they won the scottish cup). all this talk of david beckham. is he ... isnt he is doing my head in
WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HE IS DOING UNTIL HE HAS DONE IT!!
soz that may have been uncalled 4. ooppss!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Beckham will play the next year in Real Madrid.

Ferguson thought that it was going to happen to the Semifinals of champions, and underestimated to Madrid.

I am following of Real Madrid, but like the Manchester or the Juventus, has players who are prepotent, they make as much money, that not remember when they haven´t anything.

I love Roberto Carlos & Raúl.

I LOVE football, it's the best sport in my opinion. I love watching it and I love playing it. I support Everton, I'm a true blue as they say, which means I hate Liverpool with a passion (not the city, cos I live there) but the footie team! I hate them with a passion, it's sad I know.

Beckham will play the next year in Real Madrid.

This isn't tue, all rumours, he maybe leaving but has said 'no' he isn't going to real Madrid.

Last Year, said the same of ronaldo, and is in Madrid. Personally doen´t matter if Beckham comes to Madrid or not, It´s a Great Player, but Real Madrid has Figo. The rumor that circulates is that Beckham enough watching schools and houses.

In Summer, will know the truth.

If He comes, Welcome.

Good Night

(My English is very bad, Sorry)

Back