Soccer

I wish our English lads played with pride and passion like your lot.

Too many cunts in our team. Lampard, Rio, Cole. All in it for themselves I think.

No passion in our team. In a way, I hope we lose against Andorra on Wednesday so that the FA see sense and sack McClaren before we limp into Euro '08 and get knocked out on penalties in the quarters. AGAIN!

I wish our English lads played with pride and passion like your lot.

Too many cunts in our team. Lampard, Rio, Cole. All in it for themselves I think.

No passion in our team. In a way, I hope we lose against Andorra on Wednesday so that the FA see sense and sack McClaren before we limp into Euro '08 and get knocked out on penalties in the quarters. AGAIN!

Thats the thing dude, we may not have a Rooney or a Rio Ferdinand or a Steven Gerrard, but we do always play with passion (except under dunderheid Berti!)

McManus at Celtic is a great young centre half, and while Boydy may be a lazy little gobshite, he is a penalty-box predator! And the Hibees own Scott Brown is a name to watch for in the Scotland team, he was great against Georgia!

Those Italian police were fuckin' mental. Complete cunts!

Just beating and beating United fans for no reason at all. Shocking. Yet, no doubt United fans will get the blame, because according to Europe. England fans always start the trouble abroad.

Those Italian police were fuckin' mental. Complete cunts!

Just beating and beating United fans for no reason at all. Shocking. Yet, no doubt United fans will get the blame, because according to Europe. England fans always start the trouble abroad.

Roma fans baited the Utd fans...a couple stupidly took the bait, but that didnt give the animalistic Italian police the right to do what they did, I spotted one cop beating a Utd fan...on the ground SIXTEEN times!! frackin animals...kick all the Italian teams out of Europe :angry:

All English sides were kicked out of Europe in '85 for 5 years when the English started trouble.

UEFA won't do anything like that to the Italians though.

Still think you'll win the title? It's really 4 points clear, Chelsea's goal difference is a joke. They never really hammer teams. Just bore them into submission it seems.

Think you'll turn tonights game around? It's gonna be very tough without Scholesy. Easily the best player to ever play in the Premiership in my opinion.

Tell me about it Marshy!!

Man Utd were fan-fuckin-tastic last night, Europe will take notice of a performance like that, Bring on Milan or Bayern :D

Carrick, Smithy and Ronaldo were outstanding last night :D

Fletcher had a great game an' all. Probably the best I've seen him play.

I still can't believe it. 7-1! It's not like Roma are some two-bob team either. They're usually very well organised.

I always wished that I knew something about soccer.... I should take the time to learn at some point....

Well Di, this season will be a good time to check out the MLS Soccer in the US, with Beckham moving to LA Galaxy, the US league is rapidly improving at the mo, I might even try and take in a Houston Dynamos game when I'm in Texas, that is if the season is still going :lol: the only rule you may find confusing is the offside rule, it confuses most of us at the best of times anyway hehe, aint that right Marshy??

May 9th may decide the Premiership title, Utd-Chelsea at the Bridge...should be a cracker, heres hoping they drop points before Fergie takes us to Chelsea!

Actually, I don't want to sound big-headed, but the offside rule seems simple to me. :lol:

As long as the player in an offside position doesn't interfere, he's not offside. Simple.

Juan Pablo Angel has joined the Red Bulls an' all. Surely he could've played 'proper' football for a few mores years, then a few seasons in the MLS?

May 9th may decide the Premiership title, Utd-Chelsea at the Bridge...should be a cracker, heres hoping they drop points before Fergie takes us to Chelsea!

You don't seem too confident. Man Utd could even afford to lose to Chelsea at the bridge and they'd still be top.

If United don't win the title, it's because they've lost it, no because Chelsea won it, if you know what I mean? :blink:

Reckon you'll beat 'em in the FA Cup?

Rio may be back for the 'Boro game on Saturday. Evra limped off against the Blades didn't he? I haven't read or heard how serious that one is.

Neville and Vidic are a big loss though.

Big result yesterday. Should've got all 3 points at home to 'Boro seeing as the next three games for United are all away to Everton, Man City and Chelsea.

Back