Soccer

Very lucky Chelsea blew it.

Rio, Vidic, Neville, Evra could all be out for the Milan game. The four main defenders all missing is a massive loss.

United were very lucky that Gattuso came off after 60 minutes. If he had stayed on the pitch, Milan would've won that game.

What a pass from Paul Scholes though. I tell you what, if that boy could tackle, he'd be one of the best footballers of all time.

Oh, and Alan Ball died either late last night or early this morning. :(

Everton 2 - 4 Man United
Chelsea 2 - 2 Bolton

Leeds 1 - 1 Ipswich
Cardiff 0 - 1 Hull

Great results from my point of view. Chelsea have fucked it up good and proper, and our draw and Hull's win means that Leeds are virtually down. They need to beat Derby 8-0 if Hull lose to Plymouth 1-0.

Bye bye dirty Leeds. :D

United were complete and utter felgercarb tonight. Scholesy was the only one giving it his all. Pathetic performance. Ipswich would've done better than that.

Steady on there Marshy...Ipswich would concede 10 against Milan lol....yes we were poor in Milan, but IMO we lost to the winners of the Champ League, the Scousers will get stuffed by them, Milan have the best midfield in the world,Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso and Kaka.

Disappointed we lost, but hey the double is still on so it aint all bad!

Can't wait. Richard Wright was brilliant for us. Then Arsenal bought him but Wenger never gave him a chance, what with David Seaman being a great keeper an' all...

Tommy Miller could also be returning on a free at the end of the season from Sunderland.

Premiership here we come! :D

If Chelsea fail to win at the Emirates (sell out bastards) then Man Utd are the champs.

I think this is the first weekend in a long time where I want Chelsea to win. It'd make the game on Wednesday that bit more exciting.

If Chelsea fail to win at the Emirates (sell out bastards) then Man Utd are the champs.

I think this is the first weekend in a long time where I want Chelsea to win. It'd make the game on Wednesday that bit more exciting.

I gotta disagree dude....today I am an honorary Gooner....come on the Arsenal :D

Oh and Michael Ball is a dirty wee felgercarb...should have been sent off in the first half :angry: Vassell's penalty :lol: City couldnt score in a whorehouse :lol:

Michael Ball is a dirty cunt, you're right. The FA must do something about that. And the cunt dived for that penalty. Wes Brown just stood still.

Come on Chelsea. :D

Oh, and the legend that is Franny Jeffers has given us an ealry lead against a team that shouldn't even be playing football in England. :D

I don't reckon.

I reckon the Chelsea players will applaud the United players when they run out like Man Utd did to Chelsea last season. But I imagine United will pick up the trophy at home against West Ham infront of their own fans.

Back