Soccer

beckham is overrated that´s a fact, he is more of an icon ( model and stuff ) than a football player......he is not bad......but he isn´t that good
I have being wondering how is the Real Madrid going to play...they have too many guys....

I think Beckham is a good player, but he actually makes more money as a model and with publicity than playing football..... and that's odd. Anyone know Michael Owen? He plays for Liverpool, England. I think he's a good player, and really hot too.

My prefer player was Michael Laudrup, he played in Juventus, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Ajax ...

Now, I like very much Roberto Carlos, Raúl, Iker Casillas (Madrid´s Goalkeeper) and Figo. I prefer to Roberto Carlos, he is very funny.

In Spain the only Football Player is Beckham, The people only speak about him, and there are a lot of good players. ¿The Spanish League is the best of the World? I doubt it. There are a good Players and Beckham isn´t the unique, and when his wife arrive to Spain .... Poor Spain. The Spanish call to Real Madrid, the Star Team. That RM has careful, the insolation is Dangerous. Real Madrid is my team but .... There are a lot of "stars"

Javier Saviola is argentinian and he plays for Barcelona. He's a sweety. And Nat, during the last World Cup I used to wake up at 5 am and droll all over Iker. :lol :

Ikerman, This is his Nickname. :P

The best goalkeeper .... I know Saviola (¿El Conejo?), Cambiasso, Fernando Redond Riquelme .... Di Estefano.

A fan of Real madrid who likes barza....that´s new !
I like the team we have for this year.....the only one I would
like off the team Kluivert....he misses too many goals ! He drives me insane !

The 3 additions ( Marquez, Ronaldhino, Quaresma ) should make the team better......hopefully we win the UEFA ( no champion this year )
and make it to the top 4 in La liga !

I saw the trip of the real madrid in asia, it's crazy, or the fans are crazy, there are as much ppl for a training as a match !!!

K. Ackles said:
I like Michael Owen, but I cannot stand Beckham, he is too arrogant and it drives me wild!!! But I love soccer.. ⚽ :P
i'm with you on this one. I'm a Liverpool fan, btw.

thanks for the Guti's name, Nat. Don't u think he's hot?

Guti is a beautiful man, but Figo is ....... :woot: I prefer Luis Figo.

Beckham only is Marketing, He can a good Football player, but in this moment Beckaham is Marketing.

Back