Some brainstorming....

Ravoric

Cadet
So i was browsing the info about the game abit ago. I was looking specifcally at the class names and discriptions. About that time some thoughts began to surface.

Currently there is a class called Gearknight which the discription (which is subject to change or whatever) says that its a class that is designed to take alot of damage. It also use motors and grapple hooks and such.Then theres a cleric and a healer class which both dont have any kind of discription.

Now I know its bad to compare game classes to other games. But i play a paladin in world of warcraft and i love the class and lore behind that character. In most fantasy roleplaying games there is always a holy knight of some sort who strives for good and fights against the undead and such.

Now what strikes me as odd is that there is no class that fits that archtype. So i sort of began brainstorming and came to this idea.

The cleric class could be the warrior of faith which is a warrior who can heal. The healer (which name i think should change) could be the sort of main archtype the cleric hybrids from.

Anyways tell me what you think of the idea and maybe post your own on this thread.

PS. I think there some be some kind of lighting magic. There isnt enough in these fantasy games.

The idea you are thinking of has already been incorporated into Hero's Journey. You will never see a character running around game with the class of 'Gearknight', or 'Healer'. When you take two classes such as Gearknight, and Healer, your entire class name will change accordingly. As such, you will see 72 different class names running around in the world of Elanthia.

In the Hero's council we helped build these names. i can't reveal what the class names are, but their are plenty of unique ones, and also some non-unique class names.

Ah i see.

Sorry im kinda breaking myself into the game so as my title of these fourms suggest...I suppose im still "newb" :thinking:

By the way what about the lighting ( or maybe storm) magic?

I'm nto sure about hardly any of the skills. Only those that have been released with articles talking about classes, and specific skills in movies. Also, don't worry about not knowing a lot about Hero's Journey. that is what this forum is for, to inform about the game, and generate ideas to make the game better.

Everyone is a newb becuase no one has ever played it.

Back