Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Some Daredevil action

Discussion in 'Alias' started by AshXF, Apr 29, 2003.

Tags:
  1. AshXF

AshXF Scout

Anyone catch Jennifer Garner's moves on this week's Alias ep, where she grabbed two small swords and made like Elektra in Daredevil? That was almost move for move her fight scene on the rooftop, dealt out to another Alias badguy! She's still got it! Quite a few of my fellow coworkers who love Alias but haven't seen Daredevil were impressed that it was really Jennifer Garner whipping those swords around easily, to which I responded they HAD to see Daredevil! Hope we see more ninja action from Sydney!

---Ashley

2. Angel_dj

Angel_dj Rocket Ranger

I agree that sequence was awsome. I hope they do more like it.

3. Marlene

Marlene Guest

That's what I called out when she was doing the whole double sword action. She's pulling an Elektra! It was fantastic though.

4. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

that was a krazy part

5. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

that scene was great, although that must have been someSuper-Strength Aqua Net holding her hair together, when she finished even the flower was still in its place! :LOL:

6. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Well, spies have to use extra-strength hair-care products because they know that they're in for some action!
    :LOL: