Some found bard/healer/cleric info

I did some looking about, and I'm not sure whether this got linked elsewhere, but found links on original site about the healer, cleric/bard classes as well as a bit of story about Urwir who seems to greatly represent Wotan, or Odin.

Old news? New news? What may be of note here is the mention of those who want to play a paladin class; it looks as if you'll need to play Cleric-warrior or gearknight-knight or something similar. Clerics sound as if they're the Broken-assault types (exorcists, essentially?) They're not really healer-class - as that's what Healers themselves are for.

Class information

I had not seen that class information. Glad to see they are holding onto some fo the uniqueness of classes in Gemstone. Thanks for posting that.

We have these hosted on the main Hero's Hall site under the Articles section. I think its listed as one of the Dev Journals. There's also one with info on Gearknights/Warriors/Rogues and one for Wizards/Necromancers/Rangers (I think those are the combos). Lots of info on the articles section, but its a bit obscure to find if you don't know it's there. Also you should look at the one with service abilities as it gives a bit more info on class abilities. I believe the one on Urwir is in the Lore section on Hero's Hall under gods and religion, along with many others. Have fun reading! :smiley:

Back