Some of my favorite Facebook posts....

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Yeah, sometimes I go over the edge, other times I post inane babble. Anywho, wanna follow along some of my favorites, I will post them here. (Names will be edited if personal).

Attachments

• care.jpg
    care.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 67
May 27th, 2012

Driving through Alderson, 3 different tools rockin' pajama pants. Since when did a pair of these become standard issue for skanks? They are not every day attire (in public) you dipshits.

May 2nd, 2013

Sad day for fans of old school rap.... Chris Kelley, from Kris Kross was found dead. I'll be wearing my clothes backwards to work today, I expect all of you tools to be doing the same.

April 15th, 2012

This is almost strange as felgercarb.... the day the Buckwild guy died, my FB Feed was over-run with talk about it. Something on a much more national scale, the Boston Marathon has 2 bombings go off, 2 confirmed dead (including an 8 year old), and not a peep from anyone. Such a shame.

March 1st, 2013

Alright toolbags. St. Patrick's Day is upon us. Seeing as I am almost as tall (only lack 3") as your average leprechaun, I am announcing I will be available to guard your cauldron of gold, carry your 4-leaf clover collection around, pretty much do whatever your average leprechaun does. It's a hard job, but you can trust I will attack it fearlessly. $1000/hr Enjoy your Friday.

February 27, 2013

Under no circumstance should you be in public with your faded, holy and stretched out SpongeBob t-shirt without a bra. Do you creatures intentionally wake up and think, "Yep, time to look like I had the dogshit beat out of me with the ugly stick!". You fail at life, dipshit.

February 3rd, 2013

More talk about the halftime show than the actual game, so I may as well join in. Terrible. Who gives a felgercarb about a light show? Your music sucked ass. Well, *music. Just for clarification, I have taken better craps at halftime than what I witnessed. Garbage.

Back