Some people are just meant to be together

Hiya everyone. I officially think I have a sickness. I just can’t seem to stop writing these days. So here is a new fic – Some people are just meant to be together.

Disclaimer: Sadly I don’t own any of the characters or Alias, they belong to JJ Abrams and ABC.

Ship: S/V

Summary: This starts half way through the last episode of season 2 (the telling). It starts just after Vaughn drops Sydney home from their mission and they plan Santa Barbara.

A/N: This story only has four parts to it. This came to me this afternoon and just had to write it down. It gave me a way to vent.

Hope you like it. :hug:
If you want a pm just ask. :smiley:

Some people are just meant to be together. And others aren’t.

Part 1

Sydney got out of the car and walked up to her front door as Vaughn sped off home. She really wanted to tell him what was happening but it was so hard for her. She didn’t want to hurt him, but she couldn’t not tell him, that would have been worse. So she took her phone out of her bag and dialled his home number. She knew he wouldn’t be home yet and that she could just leave him a message explaining everything.

-------------------------------------------------------

Vaughn entered his apartment and placed his bags down in the hall. He was so happy. He couldn’t believe him and Sydney were finally going to Santa Barbara. It was going to be so wonderful. He glanced over at his answer phone and saw that he had a message, so he hit play.

“You have one new message. Message one: Hi Vaughn. It’s just me.” It was Sydney, which made Vaughn smile even more. He wondered what she had called to say but presumed it was just something to do with them going away together. “There’s something I need to tell you.” Oh no, this isn’t good. No one who has said that ever had good news. “I have been trying to tell you this all day but it never seemed like the right time or place.” She sounded so upset. “I’m…I’m…well…I’m leaving.” What? She is leaving? What does she mean? When? Where? Why? “I’m so sorry Vaughn. I can’t tell you any details. I wish I could maybe then you would understand. All I can say is that my father and I are going on a long term op. I don’t know how long it will be, but I won’t be back anytime soon.” Her voice breaking. “I love you so much Vaughn and even though it pains me to do this…I have to. I wish I could take you with me, but it’s too dangerous and I only want to keep you safe. Don’t forget me Vaughn. I love you more than I could ever say….Goodbye.”

Vaughn could hear her crying just before she hung up. He just stood there in complete shock. He couldn’t move from that spot. He couldn’t believe this was happening. Just as he and Sydney had finally gotten together and overcome all the obstacles in their path, she was being taken from him.

Once the shock wore off, tears began to stream down his face. How could this be happening? What did we do to deserve all of this? I love her so much…I don’t know what to do without her.
In that moment he realised what he had to do. He had to go after her. He ran out of the apartment slamming the door behind him. He raced to his car and to Sydney’s house.

When he got there he knocked frantically on the door. “Sydney.” He shouted but there was no answer. “Sydney. Open this door.” He continued shouting, but it was no use no one came to the door. Where could the key be? Vaughn knew they kept a spare key around there somewhere. He searched under the door mat around the door frame until her found it. It was under the plant pot. He slipped the key into the door and walked into the house.

There was no one there; not a soul. It had been completely cleared out. There was no furniture, no nothing. He ran to Sydney’s room to find it too empty. He leaned his back against the wall and slid down it curling himself up into a ball. He couldn’t believe it. He really had lost her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Later on he found out what had really happened. The CIA had found out, through Will, about Francie being the second double. They had brought her into custody and Will was safe. Sydney and Jack had been ordered to go after Arvin and Irina. It had been an undercover op that Vaughn only learned of by Marshall hacking into the CIA database.

Unfortunately there was nothing Vaughn could do. The report didn’t say where they were going or what they were doing. It only told him that there was no way of contacting them unless they contacted him. He knew it would be a long time before they would complete their mission if they ever did. He was starting to loose any hope of ever seeing his true love again.

I like it...But please tell me Vaughn is not going to meet the cos and marry her....

Please PM me when you post more

NOW THIS IS AN EVIL TWIST!

So sad... :cry:

Poor Vaughn! He must NOT move on to Cow. Cow = evil. Evil = Cow. Vaughn + Syd = Happiness.

Please post more soon!!! :notworthy:

Thanks for the PM, and can you please continue to PM me?

Loved it!

xo laur :Prop:

Lol. :lol:
You're reactions made me laugh so much!
I love how everyone hates Lauren and she isn't even in this.
Of course you can all get pm's

Pm list

Lovygirl
AliasChica316
LaurenRachael
Vaughnsgurl4lf

Oh no

:cry:

I can't believe what I just read

Poor Vaughn! I really hate the way Sydney left him! I just hope he won't move on :(

Please PM me when you post more.

Thx

Thankies guys for all your comments.

ashqua said:
Oh no

I can't believe what I just read

Poor Vaughn! I really hate the way Sydney left him! I just hope he won't move on :(
Please PM me when you post more.

Thx
[post="1341600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Please don't hate her. She had no choice. :(
I know poor Vaughn. He needs a :hug:

Anyways all of you are added to the pm list

Pm list

Lovygirl
AliasChica316
LaurenRachael
Vaughnsgurl4lf
syd26