Season 5 Some season 4 future episode info

this is some info from the alias magazine about some future episodes

.10 THE INDEX
Written by Alison Shapker & J.R. Orci
Directed by Larry Trilling
Airdate: March 2, 2005
The mysterious Blackwell Index is veryone's priority, but what secrets does it hold? Sydney and Vaughn are reminded nothing is ever as it seems...

4.11 THE ROAD HOME
Written by Josh Appelbaum & Andre Nemec
Directed by Maryann Brandon
Airdate: march 9, 2005
Vaughn begins to question everything he knew about his father, and Jack retreads a familiar, dangerous path towards someone from his past...

4.12 THE ORPHAN
Written by Jeffrey Bell & Monica Breen
Directed by Ken Olin
Airdate: March 16, 2005
Nadia's complicated upbringring begins to become clearer, just as Vaughn is forced to
undertake a quest that he knows could change his life forever...

4.13 NIGHTINGALE
Written by breen Frasier
Directed by Lawrence Trilling
Airdate: March 23, 2005
A vicious experiment sparks the interest of APO, especially Jack and Vaughn, as Sydney entrusts Jack with something that isn't hers to divulge...

4.14 PANDORA
Written by Jef Pinkner & J.R.Orci
Directed by Kevin Hooks
Airdate: March 30, 2005
Vaughn is drawn into a deadly situation that could finally provide him with the truth about his father, but at what cost...?

Another eppy spoiler:

Episode 4.08: Echoes
Airdate: February 23, 2005

02/10 - The Rambaldi prophecy casts its dark shadow over Syd after her sworn enemy Anna Espinosa (Gina Torres) returns with a deadly plan for Nadia, forcing Vaughn to strike a deal with Sark for intel on the lady killer's new boss.

Enough with Rambaldi alreay.....it gives me a headache (n)

I am trying to stay away from spoilers, but can someone PM me and just resassure me that there will be more compelx exciting plots this season. I don't need details and I kwow that we are going to get a couple of eps tied together but,ill it be like it was, and be more complex??/

THanks!

i heard that they are bring the Rambaldi prophecy and stuff to a close this season in the episodes with Sark. all i can say is: thank god

Sark and Anna seem to be teaming up maybe, but they are bringing Rambaldi back with them. I just can't wait for the 8th episode. This is going to be great. :cool:

I really like the Rambaldi stuff and I'm glad Sark and Anna are back even if for only a couple fo episodes. I can't wait.
Also in Echoes: With Nadia’s life on the line, Sydney must race to bring down former nemesis Anna Espinosa (Gina Torres, “24”). Meanwhile, Vaughn’s inner demons surface when, in order to help Sydney save Nadia, he’s forced to confront his own former nemesis, the slippery and deadly Mr. Sark (David Anders).
Sounds like a good episode. :D

Back