Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

NSFW? Some SGA slash fanfic

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Tim, Mar 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Warning : This is slash fiction, although a tame example. I can't in all honesty put anything higher than a PG13 rating on it. Whilst I admit an american judge placed a PG13 rating on the interwebz, we in the UK do NOT have censorship on the written word, so I hope I don't offend other communities with the theme here.

Title: Facing up to the Dark Hole
    Author: Tim (writing as Braintraumered)
    Rating: pg13
    Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
    Pairing: Carter/Keller
    Spoilers: environment/situation of episode 76 entitled Trio

Facing Up To The Dark Hole

What really happened when Keller, Carter and McKay fell down the hole on that Earthquake prone planet.

The dry earth had subsided from enveloping the team finally and they sat up, blinking the dust from their eyes, noses and mouths and began to take in their predicament. Mckay was laid squealing on the floor doing his usual impression of a stuck pig at the first sign of hardship.

“That’s the last time I follow you anywhere at all McKay. You’d have thought after all this time in the field that you’d know better and watch where you were putting your clumsy feet.” Carter admonished him as she stood up and walked over to see what all the fuss was about. But McKay continued his noise and it became a lower, keening sound uttering from him in ragged breathes. Standing over him ready to complain bitingly again Dr Keller slid next to McKay and attempted to roll him over to look him in the eyes but he clenched up, arms folded round him and moaned even louder, starting to tremble.

“I think we have a problem.” Dr Keller commented, stepping back and looking for her bag, not that there was much of a comprehensive medical kit inside it for this mission.

“Oh, I’m sure he’ll stop complaining soon and get back to the old Rodney we know and love.” Said Sam, turning away to have a good look at their surroundings.

Dr Keller had now brought her opened bag over and was starting to sort the materials within into usable groups. She tutted and fussed over Rodney, asking him where it hurt specifically and received no answer. He had slid into unconsciousness, shock taking him out of action.

“I think he’s got spinal injuries,” she said to Sam. “Along with the obvious break to his leg,………. and a couple of cracked ribs” She observed the last whilst running her hand around his ribcage and finding the symmetry broken.

“Oh, that’s just great!” Said Sam. “Now he has the perfect excuse to not carry his own weight.”

Dr Keller strapped his chest up to avoid any further injuries as he twitched whilst under. She rummaged around in the dust and found a long, flat strip of metal from some shelving in the room and tied that with bandages to keep his leg out straight.

“No morphine for Rodney I’m afraid. I won’t wake him up yet or I predict a sharp, annoying keening will emit from his mouth!” The doctor quipped.

Sam had finished her circuit round the room and came back to stand above the two on the floor. She was dusting off her hands where she had tried to force open a mechanically operated door on one face of the room. A second door containing a powered down electronic lock console was a no-go.

“Well, we’d better make him comfortable then and try calling for help.” Sam said as she went through the packs for the team radios.

Calling for help resulted in a frustrating burst of static as the metals surrounding the team blocked the radio communications. With the Gate down for now the signal couldn’t go through to Atlantis anyhow. But Sam still persisted in trying to get a response. There was no other team on the planet either, so she eventually stopped trying to get an answer.

“Not quite the sights I promised you is it, Jennifer?” Sam admitted to the doctor.

The doctor looked up from her work making Rodney comfortable and pulled a resigned smile in response to this truth. It wasn’t often she got invited on offworld missions and this one had seemed pretty uncomplicated offering medical support and disaster administration to the community living on this frequently tremor affected world.

Why the locals chose to stay here was of course their prerogative of course, as with all communities. It wasn’t her place to question their lifestyles but to offer the best help she could after the recent large event that had caused structural damage, injuries and some small loss of life.

Rodney was out solid now. His breathing still ragged, a sign his injuries required better treatment than could be offered here. Keller was worried for him, was relying on Sam to get them out and back through the Gate to her medical centre on Atlantis before things got seriously bad.

Sam was once again making a circuit round the room and Jennifer joined her at the mechanically operated door as Sam had taken a long metal pipe to the wheel that she’d struggled with before. Sam flew off the end of the pipe as the wheel finally broke its rust seal and spun just enough to make the dust following the doors seal fly off and cause both to go into a coughing fit.

Jennifer rushed to Sam and pulled her up into a sitting position. Sam was wide eyed and almost laughing at the shock of flying off the end of the pipe unceremoniously onto her arse. She grasped Jennifers shoulder firmly and looked at her in her mirth.

“Oops, I was lucky I didn’t land on my head then!”

“I wish you’d be more careful. We already have Rodney down, if you injure yourself I will be left on my own with no idea what to do with myself.” Jennifer was quite concerned for Sam right now.

Sam pulled Jennifer down with her, sat her down on the dusty floor and put her arm round Jennifer’s waist, pulling her in closer and reassuring her, “Don’t worry about me! I’m a lot tougher than Rodney over there. I didn’t bring you out with us without being able to take care of us no matter the dangers.”

Jennifer leant her head on Sam’s shoulder and quietly went on, “I did ask for quality time alone away from Atlantis, but this isn’t quite what I had in mind!”

“Well, we are alone no matter. Especially with poor Rodney out for the count over there. I don’t suppose there is any chance of him coming out of that any time soon?”

Jennifer shook her head worryingly. “I’m afraid I’ve done all I can for him. He needs to be medivacced back to the base now.”

Sam got up quickly and popped the door she had succeeded in opening. She looked out into the darkness for half a minute until her night vision began to allow her to see what was out there.

“Oh dear. It looks like we are in some sort of mine shaft. I’m afraid theres no way out this way.” She said, turning back to the doctor where she lay.

She closed the door against the unknown and turned the wheel shut once more, another cloud of dust flinging off to settle.

“Well, with the gate down now there is no calling for help until we fail to report in at the agreed interval. So we are going to have to wait until they attempt to open the gate from their side, then we’ll be able to call them for help. The people we have come here to check on have their own problems right now and most likely aren’t going to come looking for us when we fail to arrive on time.” Sam was resigned to a long wait.

Rodney groaned in his sleep at this. He wasn’t doing too well but as long as he stayed under he wasn’t going to suffer too greatly during the wait. There were no signs of major internal bleeding and his leg and ribs weren’t showing signs of arterial pinching.

Sam pulled her jacket off and folded it behind them, then eased Jennifer back on to it delicately. Her strong arms made Jennifer feel safe and knowing that it was but a matter of time now until Atlantis came calling she turned inwards to the situation for what she could get.

“I suppose our small break on the planet begins now then?” She asked Sam.

Sam responded by popping the buttons on Jennifers tunic and sliding her hand in and cupping her breast whilst smiling down on her in beatific rapture.

“Well, this is what we are both here for after all. I did promise you some R&R away from the team where we could just be ourselves.” Sam’s smile was never more beautiful and Jennifer melted beneath her.

Their lips met, their dusty faces forgotten. Jennifer sighed deeply and slid her arms round Sam, pulling her closer so their bodies touched from chest down to thighs. Jennifer made a small sound as she finally let go of the constraints of appearance she had to keep up back in front of the rest of the team. Her eyes were closed tightly and she didn’t want this moment to ever end.

Sam pulled up from the petite doctor and looked over her body, slowly tilting her gaze to observe the slight curves that made up the gym toned doll that gave herself so freely to her now after so many hangups.

“Now, if Rodney will just be a good boy and stay out for the count I’m going to make you forget we are down in this dark hole waiting for rescue.” Sam breathed her joy at finally being ‘alone’ with Jennifer.

Jennifer opened her eyes wide to look at Sam and then over at Rodney’s occasionally twitching body where it lay where he had fallen.

“But,….what if he should wake up?” She asked, slightly panicky.

“Oh, you’re the doctor. I’m sure you realize that he isn’t going to suddenly sit up and discover us together now, is he?” Sam overwhelmed Jennifer with confidence under the circumstances.

Jennifer sighed once again and lowered herself once more onto Sam’s jacket with a half smile and resigned herself finally to the moment. Sam smiled even more at this and once more, although more firmly now, pressed down with her breasts and lips both, savouring the taste and feel of this sensuous woman. If they were going to be stuck down here for some time, they might as well make the most of their ‘quality’ time.

2. Tom

Tom An Old Friend

Thank you!

3. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

From the description of "slash" I thought you meant slash as in graphic violence. At least here in the states a "slasher" movie is a graphic horror movie (think the Saw movies or the classics like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street).

What is a keening?

I must say, though, that the next time I watch SGA it'll be with a different perspective. :ROFLMAO:

4. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Shipping - take two characters from a show who weren't entangled in any way and write fan fiction about them

Slashing - two same sex characters.

Standard demographic for slashing is females 24-40 years old, white collar job, married with kids, wear the trousers in their household and use slashing as an outlet for control where society doesn't appear to give them the chance.

Of course, I'm straight, writing female/female slash for fun. I'm, the minority. I frequently get accused of peddlin pron with this sort of material which is a bit unfair. After all, the romance publishing industry is worth $1 billion turnover a year!

oh yeah, "keening" is name for a type of animalistic sound. Sort of almost plaintive, in pain, desperate.

5. Tom

Tom An Old Friend

There has been a noticable improvement in your writing style since I first met you.
    You tackled some pretty intense conversation very skillfully. Your studies seem to be effective. I am happy for you.

6. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Oh, I just churned this out in one go and then went over it once on my screen for mistakes and consistency in fluidity. I will admit I used to have severe problems with speech but now it is a bit better and I feel I can almost use it timely. It wasn't practise that got me over it but a mental hurdle to overcome strangely enough. So theory over exercise.

7. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Thanks for clarifying some of the terms used. A quick Google search this morning reveals several terms that I wasn't previously aware of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_fan_fiction_terms

So is SGA your primary fan fiction writing or do you go into any other worlds as well? Do you keep yourself primarily to short scenes or entire episodes like some of the Trek fans?

8. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

I only write this stuff as experimentation and due to the circles I run in. Write female/female only. I still stick in the military Sf genre area. Friends write Star Trek OST, Starsky and Hutch, Torchwood, Sentinel, Firefly. Difficult to grasp how you can slash Torchwood when anything you write is too close to the truth anyhow, haha.

I don't see the point in spending vast amounts of time writing full fan fiction stories where the copyright couldn't possibly be mine, so stick to shorter, tantalising stuff. To say I've been there and done it.