Season 5 somebody naked in next episode?

ALIASX

Cadet
ock-a-Doodle-Doo! This very week, David Anders is once again back on the Alias set--at least, that's what I'm hearing from a few trusty spies who've never steered me wrong before.

I'm also hearing that very soon, Alias' best baddie ever will be doing the horizontal hokeypokey with not one but two of the female characters on the show. And it might be a bit, um...revealing.

By now, I'm sure you've figured out the answer to the c--k tease at the beginning of the column. It is our beloved Sarkie who is currently being fitted for a "flesh-colored c--k sock." Why? Because, according to my sources, he'll be "showing a little ass."
Does anybody know about this? And if it's on at 7:00 can you show "Stuff"?

edited: title changed to remove characters name.

This has been confirmed by many spoiler sites. And Alias is moving to 10 EST/9 CST, so I'm sure it's okay to show.....

This has been confirmed by many spoiler sites. And Alias is moving to 10 EST/9 CST, so I'm sure it's okay to show.....
ok this has nothing to do with this spoiler really, but im from Australia and was wondering what the 10EST/9CST means?? just curious

oh and the spoiler news is good. :D

Essa I think it means.....

um Eastern standard Time and Central Standard Time .... please correct me itf i'm wrong...

Golly i shouldn't be in here..... but the title cracks me up!!! lol

*runs out of spoiler forum*

It also might be one of the reasons that ABC decided to move Alias to a later timeslot (10/9c) for this episode.

-- Josh

Essa I think it means.....

um Eastern standard Time and Central Standard Time .... please correct me itf i'm wrong...

Golly i shouldn't be in here..... but the title cracks me up!!! lol

*runs out of spoiler forum*

ok thanks i figured something like that....

i know i shouldt be in here either, but it did catch my attention :lol:

:woot: i wanna see sark's tushie!!! :P

i guess its good they're moving to 10 then cuz you sooooooo couldnt show that at 8 :lol:

Spoiler fix has posted this about Bob the next episode

After Rachel has a fling that inadvertently compromises a mission, she and Sydney are forced to team with Julian Sark to prevent a deadly micropulse bomb from getting into the hands of a dangerous mercenary. Meanwhile, Jack and a former lover -- an MI-6 agent -- fight for their lives after being captured. Guest starring are David Anders as Julian Sark, Caroline Goodall as Elizabeth Powell, Michael Phencie as Lukas Basarov and Ntare Mwine as Masari.

Sounds kinda boring to me. :asleep:

Spoiler fix has posted this about Bob the next episode
After Rachel has a fling that inadvertently compromises a mission, she and Sydney are forced to team with Julian Sark to prevent a deadly micropulse bomb from getting into the hands of a dangerous mercenary. Meanwhile, Jack and a former lover -- an MI-6 agent -- fight for their lives after being captured. Guest starring are David Anders as Julian Sark, Caroline Goodall as Elizabeth Powell, Michael Phencie as Lukas Basarov and Ntare Mwine as Masari.
Sounds kinda boring to me. :asleep:

I know what you mean...this season has been kinda boring to me...

I know what you mean...this season has been kinda boring to me...

Well I thought most of tha other episodes were pretty good. But this one
doesn't seem to have as much to it I hop I'm proven wrong though.
Anybody know where to get good spoilers besides addictetdoalias.com,alias-media, and spoilerfix?

But its Sark, and that is great in itself.
But I do agree that this season hasn't turned out to be nearly as impressive as, say, Season 2?

Back