Season 3 Someone explain the green injection stuff!

sculder

Cadet
Did I get this right? Sloane injected it in himself hopeing to "Channel" Rambaldi,but it did not work.
The only one that it would work on is Nadia,she can Channel rambaldi,so that is why he is giving it to her!

Sloane realized after injecting himself that it would only work on the passenger. This is the only way to figure out Rambaldi's "end game".

You know what's bugging me about the injection stuff? The fact that it's RADIOACTIVE GREEN!! If anything could make the show over-the-top sci-fi, it's that color! It reminds me of the "ooze" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Couldn't they have used..I don't know, maybe orange, or brown, or black or something.. Did it have to be green!?!?!? :lol:

Azalea said:
You know what's bugging me about the injection stuff? The fact that it's RADIOACTIVE GREEN!! If anything could make the show over-the-top sci-fi, it's that color! It reminds me of the "ooze" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Couldn't they have used..I don't know, maybe orange, or brown, or black or something.. Did it have to be green!?!?!? :lol:
no Azy - it had to be radioacitve so it ooked all sci-fi!!!! LOL :lol: :lol:

it reminded me more of ghostbusters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep thats why he injected his daughter with the green liquid to make her able to channel Rambaldi's spirit, she will be able to recreate Rambaldi's works of art and the drawings of his machines and devices.

I think the idea of having Sloane do it to himself was to show his desperation. Note the timing . . . see my column (will be posted soon).
;) ✌️

If it's Nadia is going to be able to recreate Rambaldi's drawings and such like SydneyBristow74 says, wouldn't that be helpful to Sloane in order to get even more Rambaldi artifacts? Or maybe I'm wrong....do they have all the artifacts yet? Probably not because he hid them in some of the weirdest places. :blink:

Remember, the powercell that was inside the hourglass was also flourescent green. Maybe that was Rambaldi's favorite color. Maybe he invented hilighters. Ha! :lol: Also, when Sloane injected himself with the elixir, I got the feeling that he was still trippin' Just not in the way he had hoped. <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->It's supposed to put the passenger in an altered state of consciousness, thus channeling Rambaldi.  Wouldn't you think it'll put an ordinary person in an altered state without channeling Rambaldi?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

omg i thought it was horrible when sloane did that to her... poor girl she just finds out she has family and then he does that to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urghhhh she coulda bin good n hes gunna make her bad! (well i hope he doesn't do that) but hes hurting his OWN DAUGHTER for gods sake... i can't believe he did that it just made me mad that he was willin to hurt his daughter just to find out about rambaldi!!!! urghhhhhhhhhhhhh :blink: :blink: SLOANE WOULD MAKE THE WORST FATHER EVER!!!!

AlIaSMVLuVa said:
omg i thought it was horrible when sloane did that to her... poor girl she just finds out she has family and then he does that to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urghhhh she coulda bin good n hes gunna make her bad! (well i hope he doesn't do that) but hes hurting his OWN DAUGHTER for gods sake... i can't believe he did that it just made me mad that he was willin to hurt his daughter just to find out about rambaldi!!!! urghhhhhhhhhhhhh :blink: :blink: SLOANE WOULD MAKE THE WORST FATHER EVER!!!!
Argh!!! I know what you mean, I'm getting those feelings too. I'm like disappointed in the fact that Sydney and Nadia might not be friends. Nadia might do something that will make us hate her later too. :(

Back