Season 3 Someone help me out i need to know the ending...

Hey everyone!

Ok, so i was sitting there enjoying my Alias fix, when ABC cut to coverage of the Eagles/Panthers game right near the end. It cut out when Syd and Vaughn were kissing in prison, and came back when they returned to LA. HOW DID THEY ESCAPE THE FIRING SQUAD?!?!? Someone please help me out - I'm dying!!!

yep so, there was a long line of firing people and during the count down, Mr. Kwan shot down all the officers who were about to shoot at Vaughn and Sydney; they got the Covenant mole escaped and then you see them at the CIA; Vaughn and Syd on either side of the Covenant dork; they both look beat up; bruised, cut etc. Marshell comes up and grabs both Vaughn and Syd in a double bear hug, Vaughn looks up and sees Lauren, he goes and hugs her as Syd watches and half listens to Marshell; and then Jack comes in and Syd runs up to him and hugs him, that was the best. Did you see Katia make out with Jack? Well she does. And that is about it. :D

But first Katya gave Jack a little kiss and said it was from Irina. Then they made out and Jack ,looking bewildered as Katya starts to walk away says, " and who was that from?"and she tilts her head and says " too many questions" awesome awesome awesome. You really gotta see it.

Back