Something About His Smile

awww :love: theyre phone conversation was so cute with the whole putting it down first :love: adorable!!

danny is sooo stupid! (y) :P

thanks for the pm!! ^_^

you guys I'm really sorry I haven' updated in a while, I started school :angry: so It's harder to update as often I promise I will add the next chapter as soon as I get the chance, I also might start a new one so look for it :D

YOU GUYS i'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOOOOOO LONG I had a family crisis and school started, and my computer lost all its data and I will love and adore anybody who remains loyal to the story and continues to read. Please forgive me trust me this guilt has been haunting me for the longest time well here it is finally.

Sydney sat there looking around at everything but seeing really nothing. Why was this bothering her so much? Afterall it was her who had done it. But there was this haunting thought in the back of her mind that was growing larger and larger, often like a tabloid rumor would. She was in such a daze that she jumped when she felt someone sit next to her.
"Hey" Micheal sat down next to her. "You ok?" he asked sounding concerened.
"What?" she had been in such a state that she hadn't even realize that she had tears rolling down her cheek.
"Oh....yeah" she said, wiping the tears away. Helooked at her, the look in his eyes so concerened, he looked so trust worthy. "Danny and I broke up" she said her voice cracking slightly.
"Oh Syd" he said and pulled her into a tight hug. And in tha moment she felt so untouchable, all the pain had gone away, she was in the arms of an angel, nothing could go wrong. "Thank you" she whispered in his ear, and he hugged her tighter After they broke apar they sat for a few moments in silence.
And then he asked "So I guess I won't see you at the practices anymore...." This hit sydney with a pnd dhe had not realized this. "I guess not" she said her voice clearing up some what. He smiled to himself and then stood up. "Then I'm going to keep the tickets" He said confidently. This took Sydney aback for a second he didn't say it rudeley he said, compassionateley.
"What?" she said giggiling.
"The hockey tickets, I'm doing to hang on to them for now"
"Ok" she said and smiled. "Can I know why?"
"So I can have an excuse to see you again" He smiled and left, as mysteriously as he had come. But he left her feeling the best she had felt since the previous night.

Syd came home from work that night utterley exhausted. she had slipped in and out of focus during the whole debriefing. She was too tired to shower at the time so she changed in to juicy sweats and let her eyes glaze over as she stared into the ising flames in her fireplace. Francie got home and saw her sitting there, she similed sereneley and headed straight for the fridge, she got a big carton of Baskin Robbins and a spoon. She flopped down besides syd and handed them to her. "Stressed backwards is desserts" She said and rubbed syds leg sympathetically as she sat there eating in silence. Francie was understanding but she felt a certain amont of disatisfaction.

"So are you gonna tell me?" asked francie trying to make it sound as casual as possible.
"Tell you what?" Sydney asked her bewildered. Francie gave her a I-think-you-know-what look but when she got no answer.....

"Wendsday night you walk in her like you don't know what the hell is going wrong and you tell us you're fine, despite the fact that I answered a question that with no explanation of it's origin I let it go, 3 nights later you're miss happy bubbily and you still won't tell me why, and then last night you wash you're hair with my shampoo that you refuse to use because it's scented and you're on the phone like you're in love and then 5 minutes later you break up with Danny!!!!"

Sydney was taken aback if she was francie she would be asking these same questions. But sydney didn't know how to answer them.
"What do you want me to say?"
"I want you to tell me the truth" The truth was something that Sydney valued so highly but it ws something she rarley got to use. So she told her everything. From the night of Dannys hockey practice, to where she sat now. And after she was done the two friends sat in silence, ice cream now in both of their laps both of them lost in thought watching the dancing flames.

"But Sydney this is crazy, you barley know this guy how can you be in love with him?"
"Do you belive in love at first site?"
She asked so seriously so honest that it mad Francie smile. "This guy..... does he give you..."

"His presence makes my heart surge, his touch gives me butterflies and his voice calms me down, I can get lost in his eyes, and feel found with him by my side, and his smile...theres just something about his smile"

As sydney spoke she felt as if she was letting her heart out. Francie looked at Syd and just smiled.

"I guess....I belive now"

Great update.. she's in love with him. Can't wait till they meet again. Hopefully by then Alice is out of Vaughn's life too.

Thanks for the PM

aww i hope your ok and everything is ok now!
i loved that chap i thought it was great! vaughn wants to keep seeing her and syd LOVES him! yey! i really want them to get together now. what can i say im a hopeless romantic! lol!
thanks for the PM
update soon x :D

Great update!! I'm glad that she told Francie. And that Vaughn kept the tickets so he could see her again. That must mean something right????

Don't worry about not updating. School is driving me insane too. Hope everything is ok with your family. :smiley:

Thanks for the PM. ~Karen

Back