Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends.

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would change personality wise. I'm really shy, especially with people I don't know. Lots of times I won't say anything because I just figure somebody else will say it eventually - it's one of my greater flaws. -_-

I said personality-wise, but the main thing I wish was different is that I wish I had a will to go and excercise!! I think about it, but then I just talk w/ my friends or go online. I need somebody pushing me to go work out, but when I do sports at school, I don't mind going. I just wish I could convince myself to do things on my own.

physically and mentally

mentally b/c just like Mere said all those reasons

physically- just to be more fit and get rid of all junk

Although I'd like to change my eyesight, as it's really bad, i'd go for a chnage in personality. I'd like to be just a lil more outgoing as i'm pretty shy right now.

i would change personality i guess
i'm kind of one sided i only know football and basketball
i'd like to be good at academics and other stuff. just to be well-rounded

im outgoin loud i joke and im sarcastic im fun and im in great shape i idolise jennifer garner (that mite be the reson for the "shape") lol and i have blonde hair blu eyes and white skin im pretty much PERFEWCT lol no im not lol hiya's!

lmao jems. i'd want nice boobs cos i don't like mine much. then i'd want 20/20 vision....and hell i'd settle for a nice stomach too

I would only change my skin (I'm going to the dermotologist so YAY! That change is almost here).
That's it. I like everything else about myself. :smiley:

EDITED: I would also like my AS to go away :(

~~Spongy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back