Season 2 Something everyone's missing

:rolleyes: I was thinking about the questions and answers and theories...
So one thing is clear in The Telling, when Sloane's facility was raided by the CIA in Mexico, he had to get out fast and told his men to break it down and pack it up. I don't think he had 24 hours to re assemble it and have it in place when Syd and Francie/Allison had their fight. Of course, it's extremely possible that it did happen. ALias is a teensy bit lax in staying in a time frame. So, who really knows what is going to happen except JJ and his covert crew of writers.
:cool:

Good point lenafan

This is the fun of trying to understand what prophecy means.

The US governments interpretation of the prophecy would make the prophecy girl the evil destroyer of the USA but luckily for Sydney the government’s interpretation of what never having seen the beauty of my sky, behind Mount Subasio made them think Sydney was not the prophecy girl.

The government was not being very open to alternative interpretations but any study of prophecy in literature would tell you that prophecies are rarely clear and can mean very different things than you think they mean.

With this prophecy what does “the beautyEmean? What does “my skyEmean when to be clearer Rambaldi should have wrote “the skyEinstead.

Irina told to Sydney that Sydney was the prophecy girl and was to stop Sloane which must be Irina’s interpretation perhaps aided by additional information only Irina has.

Sloane has always been partially protective and fond of Sydney so Sloane does not think Sydney is a threat to his plans. Perhaps Sloane‘s interpretation of the prophecy makes him think Sydney is the prophecy girl but the greatest power is the USA and wants to use Sydney to defeat the US   

Maybe the "Beauty of my sky" is more than we think. And maybe there's more to the manuscript than the told. Hm...all so secretive.

Back