Season 5 Something I noticed in the 1st promo

When u watch the promo obviously there all scenes we have scene, but when i watched after a few times I notcied that when it shows jack then vaughn and then irina they all look like they were possibly holding the baby. Ok I know this sounds kinda stupid but if u go in slow motion if u got it on ur computer or tv u notice they were looking down a lil kinda like as if they were holding a baby and looked up at someone. The jack part looked like in the promo pics where he hold the baby on the plane with syd, the vaughn one, his sholders look up like in a position u hold a baby knowing that I had a lil sister and i held in that same way, and the irina looks like she is sitting down looking down a lil but then looks up and her hands are down assuming it's possible she is holding baby. Now I know this sounds kinda stupid and boring but it's something i thought it would sound interesting or if anyone noticed it..anways now i just cant wait till the season starts hell ya imma be ready to watch some good television. Tell me wat u guys think if u agree or not or watevr.
Leah

Jack is holding the baby, Irina is not,Vaughn...Maybe, doubt it. not sure really

there are pictures of Jack holding the baby on the plane, which is what we saw in the promo, there is also a picture of Irina, she is not holding the baby.Vaughn could possibly be holding the baby, but no one is certain.

Jack is holding the baby, Irina is not,Vaughn...Maybe, doubt it. not sure really

there are pictures of Jack holding the baby on the plane, which is what we saw in the promo, there is also a picture of Irina, she is not holding the baby.Vaughn could possibly be holding the baby, but no one is certain.

Oh ya I remeber those promo pics your rite bout jack and irina forgot bout that but it's possible vaughn is holding baby who know we'll have to wait and see.

I finally saw it. I watched all of Lost last week and taped the promo. :D

I couldn't get over this::

v83rtg.jpg

xO aRiaNNa

Featured Content on Myspace

Also...I might as well post my theories in here because it's something about the promo...

In a lot of interviews with like the producers and such...they eep saying the last episode is going to connect to the first...and on the promo it said 'it all started with a question...and the question was "Who do you work for ...you pretty little girl?"

and in the alias mag( the one with Elodie Bouchez on the cover) it highlited and pieced together conversations that took placed in the past few episodes and it said'with teasers where possible' and one of the highlited parts was something about(sorry i don't have the exact words, i don't have my mag. with me) 'infiltrated many intelligence agencies...'

So what I'm thinking is..in the last epp is Syd gonna find out who she really works for..what if it's not the CIA???

Sorry, we've had such a long hiatus, it's really got me thinking...

xO aRiaNNa

Could someone post links to all four promos avaliable for download. I would like to have all of them together on one place.

Tnx.

I've noticed just three promos. I cannot find 2nd promo. There have been just pics for 2nd promo if i remember correct. Well, if there isn't 2nd promo, then there isn't.
There are just 5 days from continuing the show :smiley:.

Back