Something is brewing at Hero's Hall...

frostydf2

Cadet
I have something HUGE brewing to a few lucky individuals at Hero's Hall.

I'll let you guys think about what it is, but think of it as a pre-pre-beta.

Discuss!

Ok here is my guess.

Pre-Pre-Beta.

In the run up to beta, two things may be needed. Selection of alpha testers, or some folks to server as a beta tester review board.

Or, they need to run some real world testing on registration, client downloading and net code optimization. Test out peeps from different locals, with various system configs and internet access.

Thanks for a heads up, Frosty. Good insight there, Dirk. Definitely got the suspense started here, looking forward to what it means for the HH folks :D

I really don't want rumors to fly, but it is nothing offical with Simutronics. However, you could call it a prelude to your character.

The next question begs... what is a select few. How many? Select suggests not many. How are they chosen? We have no information. Ohhhhhh, the intrigue.

As to why are the "select few" being chosen as the "select few" per say? I know you made this thread just to make people interested and ask questions, in which I would normally revolt by making a poor C++ joke in your general direction, but I'm afraid I couldn't resist the potato humping goodness. ;)

I'm thinking it's a list of all the options/possibilities of their character creator. Keep in mind Frosty, if you hype this too much, to were people get to saying "WE PLAY HJ FOREVAR FREE!!" When the actual prize rolls around and it turns out to be something less... Yea..

I mostly just want a lanyard and a keychain. Of any sort, if any folks have any to spare. I collect.
But if I were to guess, I'd say it'd probably be a .. Maybe guided tour into the game's alpha & omega?
Or maybe a free Hero System dev kit. That'd be great.
I'd make the first ever Silicon Valley based MMO. Level me up a lvl 50 Software Pirate.

Back