Something worth watching

I don't belive in the conspiracy theories. Too many people to hush-hush to be plausable, sorry.

Originally posted by Aries+Mar 10 2006, 05:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aries @ Mar 10 2006, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-frostydf2@Mar 10 2006, 06:07 AM
I don't belive in the conspiracy theories. Too many people to hush-hush to be plausable, sorry.
Did you even watch the video? [/b][/quote]
I didn't watch it. I watched about 15minutes, and I knew it was just going to be about some conspiracy theory about the government hiding everything.

It's not a conspiracy, and Oswald shot JFK.

My sister, my boyfriend, and I

ALL thought my mom was going to absolutely die of a heart attack tonight

because she was laughing SO hard (I mean I've NEVER seen her laugh like this)

Apparently on the Mike Malloy show (Air America Radio) he played a tape of one of Bush's speeches, and he gave a reason for why they haven't cleaned up New Orleans yet. (I've been looking for a transcript, but I can't find one, and I can't find it online, and I really don't feel like listening to the show to find out exactly what was said) But apparently that reason was because -once they do, someone will say "Where's my million dollar necklace?"

I seriously thought my mom was going to die laughing.

A wise man once said (actually on these forums). "George W. Bush is the greatest president we've had right behind Nixon, and Lincoln. Anyone who disagrees is already 110% wrong."

All I have to say is, Agree to Disagree.

I HONESTLY think that watchign this video will completely change your mind.

This isn't some mindless dribble of a conspiracy theory, this is cold hard facts, common sense, and research of about 4 years poured into this. Please don't just brush this off, you have to ask questions and be informed, dont be close minded as to just believe one thing with out hearing the other side of the story.

When i first watched this, I admit, I felt the same way as you frosty. I USED to be 154% for Bush.
"Oh this is just some crazy bush hater." I thought, but I watched it and I feel foolish for being so ignorant.

This isn't to hurt feelings or bash anyone, just how feel.

Please Watch this video.

Originally posted by JonDDA@May 2 2006, 02:19 AM

This isn't some mindless dribble of a conspiracy theory, this is cold hard facts, common sense, and research of about 4 years poured into this. Please don't just brush this off, you have to ask questions and be informed, dont be close minded as to just believe one thing with out hearing the other side of the story.

When i first watched this, I admit, I felt the same way as you frosty. I USED to be 154% for Bush.
"Oh this is just some crazy bush hater." I thought, but I watched it and I feel foolish for being so ignorant.

Please Watch this video.
I agree with JonDDA. ;)

People these days are too closed minded.

Originally posted by killarai+May 1 2006, 09:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (killarai @ May 1 2006, 09:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonDDA@May 2 2006, 02:19 AM

Please Watch this video.
I agree with JonDDA. ;)

People these days are too closed minded. [/b][/quote]
There is security in Ignornce. If we question our government we may have to elect a new one, and that would be a lot of work. Right?

I just gave an oral presentation in class trying to convince people that they need to investigate 9/11.

To quote Ronald Regan:

We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership at every level of government and in private life as well. The United States of America is unique in world history because it has a genius for leaders--many leaders--on many levels. A "Trust Me" government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people. The responsibility to live up to that trust is where it belongs, in their elected leaders. That kind of relationship, between the people and their elected leaders, is a special kind of compact.

the fact is... i don't want to waste my time watching a video about 9/11 that just wants to point fingers. i think what ive gathered after september 11, is that we were attacked. that was the eye opener to me. i think we have been fortunate to not have an attack on the contiguous 48 for like 200 years. but to want to point fingers on who was really at fault, is just a BIG FAT WASTE OF TIME. just like a 1:21:50 video trying to recap/spin a lot of stuff ive seen in the recapped/spun news.

and oswald did shoot jfk. but was he alone????????

Originally posted by Kickinbama@May 2 2006, 06:24 AM
the fact is... i don't want to waste my time watching a video about 9/11 that just wants to point fingers. i think what ive gathered after september 11, is that we were attacked. that was the eye opener to me. i think we have been fortunate to not have an attack on the contiguous 48 for like 200 years. but to want to point fingers on who was really at fault, is just a BIG FAT WASTE OF TIME. just like a 1:21:50 video trying to recap/spin a lot of stuff ive seen in the recapped/spun news.

So waste an hour and a half of your time. Do it as a personal favor to me. Do it with an unbiased mind, and if you still love president bush, come post and tell us why we're wrong.

Truthfully, if you can throw any facts out about the things he points out in that video I will listen. I'm not against the Bush Administration, I'm for the truth.

Well that movie makes Mike Moore look like a soapie writer.. (or is he? :D ).
I have to say, being a non-American, that video should be mandatory viewing for everyone US citizen.

There's not a whole lot that screams conspiracy theory about that video. It's a very well researched collection of ideas (from a certain viewpoint of course) about what may have happened.
If you write it off as conspiracy before even bothering to watch it, you're either so pro Bush that there's no hope left for you anyways, or you're scared to challenge yourself with the fact that it may have been an inside job all along.

Personally, I don't know how any citizen of the USA could watch that and not be severely worried.
The same mentality that backed that attack is now focusing it's attention on Iran.. Oh man, it is all going to get so much worse.

Originally posted by Arremus@May 2 2006, 10:04 AM
I have to say, being a non-American, that video should be mandatory viewing for everyone US citizen.
I'm planning a public screening in the auditorium at my school. It won't be required but at least some people who wouldn't have seen it otherwise will see it.

Originally posted by Kickinbama@May 2 2006, 01:24 PM

So we were attacked, and we turned around and did the exact same thing to Iraq.

What did they do to us?

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana+May 2 2006, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HJ-Diviana @ May 2 2006, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kickinbama@May 2 2006, 01:24 PM
the fact is... i don't want to waste my time watching a video about 9/11 that just wants to point fingers.  i think what ive gathered after september 11, is that we were attacked.  that was the eye opener to me.  i think we have been fortunate to not have an attack on the contiguous 48 for like 200 years.  but to want to point fingers on who was really at fault, is just a BIG FAT WASTE OF TIME.  just like a 1:21:50 video trying to recap/spin a lot of stuff ive seen in the recapped/spun news.

and oswald did shoot jfk.  but was he alone????????
So we were attacked, and we turned around and did the exact same thing to Iraq.

What did they do to us? [/b][/quote]
Their weren't WMD's, and we were lied to. However, Saddam did commit acts of genocide. Is it right for that to go on? No....

However, lets say the entire Iraqi war was about oil. Ok, what's the big deal? "So all of the big corporations can do their corporation thing, and get lotsa money." Sorry buddy, but this economy is FUELD by oil. I'd fight for it.

If you're going to complain about the war in Iraq. Then you better be able to shut your mouth about rising gas prices. It is supply, and demand. Granted I dislike it, but a barrel of oil is $72~. If you're ok with spending $5, $6, maybe even $8-$9 at the gas pump for a gallon, then go ahead and rant all you want about how we're in Iraq for oil, and how we're going to drill in Alaska. Why you're at it, say that Iran has nuclear capabilities, and us disabling them is an excuse to go in, and take their oil. Because you're right, it is.

Back