somewhere i belong

syd-157

Cadet
hi yah guys this my first fan fic with angel and :D :D ......hope you like it.. :D .. opinions and views welcome...thanks

BACK-STORY

Sydney Francy, Michael, Eric and Nadia have known each other since high school. They remained good friends from then onwards until Sydney, Nadia’s older sister got an offer in a top collage in New York and went to study there in hope of becoming a teacher. Consequently she had to leave her friends and family behind in LA. Michael had always had a crush on Sydney that he never admitted to her and so when she left Michael was devastated and heart broken. He tried to kept in contact with Sydney as did everyone else but they were only successful for the first year because slowly everyone began to move on with their own lives.

Francey went to collage to study food, in the pursuit of her dream of opening her own restaurant one day. Michael went to study journalism. Eric went to study Law and Nadia was studying to be a nurse.

After seven years Michael was working as a reporter and married his co. worker Sarah. Francey was working in pretty decent restaurant, trying to gain as much experience and save up as much as she could for her own restaurant, and Eric was working in one of the most prestigious Law firms in LA, his career was at it’s prime as he’s been practising law for a gd few years as he had graduated before everyone being the oldest out of the group. Another thing that had changed in the seven years were the new additions to the group, Lauren Reed, who worked at the hospital with Nadia, they met in college and clicked straight away and Will Tippen, the bartender at the restaurant Francie worked in, Francie and Will had a rocky start to their friendship as they started of but going out together, but then decided to remain friends, especially when everyone in the group loved him.

All the friends lived such different lives but always found time for each other, and that was all down to ‘Savoureux’(a coffee shop). It was the one place they would all meet to catch up on each other lives, regardless of how busy they were.

Meanwhile in New York

Sydney was getting engaged to a wealthy business man, her new life had made her lose contact with all her old friends, she had now been teaching for years and was happy as she could be, or so she thought.

CHAPTER 1 COMEING SOON

-pm list-

angel_fire_88
dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17

:(
not very happy

im like 7th or 8th to reply
i lovvved it
but u know that obviously
ill reply properly laterr i gotta get to work
and sorry for not replytin i once again fell asleep at mu laptop
thnk god i was in bed this time

vaughns married????
nooooooooooooooooooooo
sorry hey gertie n angel i LOVE IT AND REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
please update soon :angelic:
thanks
thanks for the pm
PLEAS keep that comin ^_^

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

-pm list-

angel_fire_88
dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17
kaliasgirl
xMountineer02300844x
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
grassyass
tubby
aliassydney502
jen-jen
sand2604
syd26
laura_vaughn
:D :D :D :D :D :D
thank you guys for reviewing.....update on friday

lol wait to u see where it's going !!!!!!!!!

it's gone from innocent to lord knows what!!!!!!!!

chapter 1's done but will be posted on Friday

pm list-

angel_fire_88
dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17
kaliasgirl
xMountineer02300844x
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
grassyass