mnkdance963
farliieansds225
Donniegirl
cupcake55
ALIAS_chick
smcki10
texasalias2004
fox_canada

Now because aa has been down for the last few days and thats made me down i thought spoilers might cheer people up...and we promised that there would be some... so here goes... enjoy

She’s critical, her pulse is slowing down by the minute

he let her out of his arms but continued to hold her cold, limp hand

your going to have to speak to the cops and tell them what exactly happened

:D Welcome to SIB Kate_14

PM list for SIB (somewhere i belong)
dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17
kaliasgirl
xMountineer02300844x
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
grassyass
tubby
aliassydney502
jen-jen
sand2604
syd26
laura_vaughn
sydneyv22
6helterskelter6
albob
SpygirlAmy
funkymonkey
gtwallichs
Catpin
Sarahmañana
mnkdance963
farliieansds225
Donniegirl
cupcake55
ALIAS_chick
smcki10
texasalias2004
fox_canada
Kate_14

UPDATE LATER TODAY IF AA IS STILL WORKING!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

After waiting for so long i seriously hope it was worth it... here goes

Chapter 2 "This can’t be happing"

Previously

Jumping out of the car he ran to the mysterious figure he’d nearly run over
who lay collapsed on the floor in front of him. As he reached down embracing
the figure in his arms feeling for a pulse and seeing the damage he’d caused
he couldn’t believe or understand what he was seeing. Paralyzed at the sight
in front of him he whispered in disbelief “Syd?!”
--------------------------------------

"Oh my god Syd?!” he again questioned, a tear sliding down his face.

Seconds of silence passed as he continued to stare, that is until the sound of a car horn snapped him back to reality "its ok, its ok im gonna get help, everything will be alright" he reassured her but more himself as he held her lifeless body in his arms. Anxiously searching for a pulse, whilst inspecting her frail body for any signs of injury he might have caused, he became increasing worried, but finally let out the breath he’d been holding once he found the weak but steady beating of her heart. Placing a light kiss on her head he pulled her closer to him.

Reaching inside his pocket he pulled out his cell phone, carelessly dialing 911. As soon as someone answered he yelled for an ambulance and continued by giving them the address of their location.

Around five minutes had passed when the ambulance finally arrived, followed shortly by the police. Vaughn was yet to move from the stop he had been sitting at whilst continuing to hold Sydney is his arms and stroking his thumb over her left cheek. It was only when the paramedics approached him that he let her out of his arms but continued to hold her cold, limp hand.
"How long has she been out" the youngest of the two men questioned Vaughn.
"About 10 minutes" Vaughn responded, letting go of her hand and out of the paramedics way, allowing them to take over.
The older man now began to check for her pulse, moving her head upright, he spoke to his colleague "We need to move her right now ". Following the given instructions the younger of the two ran back to the ambulance whilst Vaughn watched feeling more helpless hen he had ever in his entire life.

"What’s going on? Is she going to be ok?" Vaughn question unable to control the worry in his voice.

She’s critical, her pulse is slowing down by the minute. We cant be sure about what were dealing and we can’t see anything causing it without running some tests. If we don’t get her to the hospital right now then I’m afraid…"
“NO! NO, she can’t "Vaughn cried as the two paramedics wheeled her into the ambulance.

"Its ok Mr…?”
“Vaughn, Michael Vaughn”
“Ok Michael, I’m Ryan, this is my colleague Adam” He pointed to the younger man who was making his way to the driver’s seat. “We’re going to take care of her, you need come with us to the hospital, we need her details then your going to have to speak to the cops and tell them exactly what happened, they will meet you at the hospital”
“Fine” Vaughn agreed jumping into the back of the ambulance.

"What’s her name" Ryan questioned placing a breathing mask over her face.

"Sydney, Sydney Bristow "he let out a huge sigh, it had been 6 years since he last said that name out loud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been two long, excruciating hours since he had last seen Sydney, and those two hours were probably the longest of his life. Vaughn had already been interviewed by the police but he was told they would return in a few hours for another interview as their previous attempts had failed where they believed he was simply too ‘distracted’. A million and one things ran though his mind as he sat on one of the white plastic chairs in the waiting room, holding his head in his hands, his hair a ruffled mess where he’d run his fingers through it far too many times, furrowed brows revealing the obvious state of worry, dismay and panic he was in. He’d given up on putting on a brave face a long time ago, when his life had taught him that he could never run away from anything, or pretend that everything was ok.
“Mr. Vaughn” the doctor spoke as Vaughn immediately stood up realising he wasn’t the only occupant in the room.
"Is she ok" he questioned, his voice low and hoarse.

"She is stable, however, we are keeping her medically induced to give body time to heal” he answered leading Vaughn to her room. He came to a halt outside Sydney’s window as Vaughn saw her pale, feeble yet delicate body laying motionlessly on the hospital bed. there were several drips and machines attached her. Seeing the sight before him he chocked “what have I done to her”

PM list for SIB (somewhere i belong)
dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17
kaliasgirl
xMountineer02300844x
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
grassyass
tubby
aliassydney502
jen-jen
sand2604
syd26
laura_vaughn
sydneyv22
6helterskelter6
albob
SpygirlAmy
funkymonkey
gtwallichs
Catpin
Sarahmañana
mnkdance963
farliieansds225
Donniegirl
cupcake55
ALIAS_chick
smcki10
texasalias2004
fox_canada
Kate_14

awwww poor vaughn
shouldn't vaughn have been arrested for hitting her???
oh i am the eternal optimist aren't i
thanks for the pm
update soon

luv Chicketepee ^_^

Back