song stuck in ur head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone

I LOVE THIS SONG, really i cant stop singing it this is how ashlee simpson would sound if she sould sing :mellow: haha

White Houses - Vanessa Carlton.

Gahh!! I don't like Vanessa's voice. That's the only reason why I don't like her music. But my little sister played and sang that song OVER and OVER and OVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEER again so now it's implanted and stuck. <_<

hahah, I've just finished mock GCSEs so me and my friend were rocking out in the corridor outside my bedroom at school listening to The Chipmunks theme tune!!
'we'll bring you action, and satisfaction,
we're the chipmunks, C-H-I-P-M-U-N-K.
we're the chipmunks, Alvin, Simon....THEODORE!!'

ahahahahahahahaha.

i've been constantly singing o little town of betlehem for a couple of days now. so it's realy stuck in my head! but it's ok, cuz i like it. -_- makes me christmas-moody. :D :xmas:

the new one by Chemical brothers. Galvanize i think its called. They have been playing it on all the radio stations and now i can't get it out of my head!!

Eminem-Mosh....My fault, I had it on repeat, then I had to put the line in my siggy that was really stuck in my head. I was going through the whole cd but Mosh made me keep playing it again and again. :confused: still listening to the cd and Crazy in love (his song) is on and then it started with the words 'you make me go crazy for, crazy for you.' the other song that I can't remember. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back