Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head

songs can get stuck in my head like if im at school and someone just starts singing a random song it can just get stuck inside my head for like the whole day seriously whether it be rap,christian,pop, what ever a song is a song :P but the songs i ususally get stuck in my head are local songs you gotta love the local songs especially when u live i hawaii like meeh its great :smiley:

I have Ironic by Alanis Motsiette (spelling) stuck in my head. Pretty old song but I was trying to find my station n it happend to be on z100 while i was flicking through. now its stuck in my head. been humming it all day.

oh and in school we keep getting that song stuck in our head...."i like big butts n i cannot lie..." lol...its just the weirdest thing.

That Dixie Chick's song...oh, what's it called? the um "Landslide" That's it! It's not one of their songs I like but it goes through my head! Ugh! And also Intuition like previously mentioned.

syd_spy47 said:
That Dixie Chick's song...oh, what's it called? the um "Landslide" That's it! It's not one of their songs I like but it goes through my head! Ugh! And also Intuition like previously mentioned.
Grrrrr... the Dixie Chicks BUTCHERED that song! The Stevie Nicks original is soooo much better.

Okay, sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

Back