Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Drama Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by Kevin, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

OK, I'm sure I'm not the only one who watches Sons of Anarchy around here. :)

What did you guys/gals think of this weeks episode? It was anticipated that a main characters death was coming but I was not predicting that one at all! :eek:

2. Kevin

The seventh and final season of Sons of Anarchy starts September 9, 2014. From the teaser released from the new video it would appear that Jax is either being foreshadowed to be heading for the grave or that he will be grim reaper for others.

[​IMG]

... or he is really Ghost Rider. :D

3. Kevin

Looks like Jax is totally imploding! :wideeyed:

With the direction this final season is going, I don't see a happy ending for anybody.

4. Kevin

Anybody think it was a bit predictable what was going to happen with Abel in regards to the 'the big lie' this season? It was not a question of "if" he was going to reveal it, only "when" and to whom.

... and poor Juice! :o_O:

5. Jethro

Jethro Moderator Staff Abductee

No spoilers dude, have just started watching this show, almost to the end of season one. Am enjoying thus far.

6. Kevin

Resist the urge to binge watch it once you start! :D Some of the story lines go off in rambling directions but the core will keep you watching till the very end.

If you like the music there are also two soundtrack albums available. By the end of the series the number of tracks by Katey Sagal is a bit much but earlier there were some great tracks by various artists, like the cover of It's a Wonderful World by Alison Mosshart.

7. Jethro

Jethro Moderator Staff Abductee

Just into season two, was hoping for a box set but Downunder the final season hasn't aired as yet cause we suck and all. Like where it's heading, showdown between the usurpers of the club and those supporting it's original ideas. Gonna be a bloodbath I would imagine.

8. Kevin

:o_O:

... what season is being currently aired? Even with the different markets I'm surprised there is that much of a lag between the US dates and AU dates.