sorry

that was not my question. jeez.....u ppl took it WAY too seriously. i didnt mean for it to be a bad question. my friends were just askin me it and i thought it was kinda funnee (not in the means of killin some1) but at the actual question itself. i didnt mean to cause a whole ruckus over the whole thing. im sorry, i wont EVER post something like that again. im sorry if i offended u. it was JUST a question. nothng more nothing less. again, i DIDNT come up eith that question. :angelic:

The only reason the topic was closed was because the Admins were thinking of people who would take it too seriously. It's not that big of a deal really, I don't think you needed to say sorry :smiley: But yeah like Poncho said, not many people like the whole death theme..

well... thats an opinion... i dont think it should be closed just because ppl dont like it... i mean i dont like nancy drew but im not asking that forum to be closed... (sry Mo :lol: )

thank you. it was also a question on alias. will was asked it and i just chaged it a little. if the ppl who got disturbed by it, should be angry at jj abrams for having it on alias. i dont see the harm in it. ppl lile the alliance took it too seriously. no offense to anyone but i didnt see anything wrong with it.

true that people don't, and it's definitely opinion, but as long as it is a discussion...then I didn't have a problem with it. But what happened happened, and we can just go with that.

No need to apologize. People just might find it inappropriate, and it's not encouraged to talk about killing ppl, even though you didn't mean it that way. :smiley:

AliasALIAS said:
No need to apologize. People just might find it inappropriate, and it's not encouraged to talk about killing ppl, even though you didn't mean it that way. :smiley:
true but like i said, if they dont wanna talk about it they can just avoid the forum

Back