Soundtracks

I have these soundtracks that I just bought this week
Smallville
Felicity
A walk to remember
and gilmore girls

I am waiting for the alias sound track but errrrr

any other really good sound tracks? :smiley:

I know this one is super old, but I loved the Twister soundtrack. A really good slow one is the Mad About You soundtrack. Both really great albums.

I loved the Top Gun one! But right now, the most soundtracks I have are mostly instrumental...but they're all awesome (LOTR (both) and Gladiator). I still have plenty of others too!

sunfire, i have both the felicity soundtracks! i love them, and the music is almost identical to alias bc jj picked out all the songs for both of them(i think but i know they have to be picked out by the same ppl!lol)
i also have DD, Almost Famous(great cd!) both Moulin Rouges!!

I love soundtracks!! My favorites are... Moulin Rouge, Serendipity, A Walk to Remember, You've Got Mail, Runaway Bride, Return to Me... etc. (Can you tell I like chick flicks??!!)

Damn...another extreme lateness to a thread...

Two soundtracks that just plain rock (and they are the uncensored versions too, so they rock more!! Lol!)

-The Matrix
-The Matrix Reloaded

And I am pretty damn sure that the Revolutions soundtrack is going to rock too!!

I have the Bend it Like Beckham soundtrack which I love!!! :woot: I also have the Daredevil one too. I bought that mainly because I wanted the Evanescece songs and their Album wasn't out yet but I bought Fallen in the end anyway! I also have the Lady Marmalade single which has the Elephant Love Medley and Diamonds are a Girls Best Freinds too so yay! :D

Back