South Africa

IS anyone here from south africa? Cuz i know a lot of people who are and I was wonderin if anyone here is from Sounth africa so......

I'm not, but...my dear friend is living there!

She's been there since January and she called me last month and omg I about had a heart attack...she sounds all british and everything!! I was like "What happened to my Alabama, Stetson, cowgirl??" hehe it was great to hear from her though and she's having a great time. She's touring with this arts missions group called c-kruis (check it out online at www.c-kruis.com).

Anyway, sorry I'm not from there, but we could chat! I would love to know more about this place my best friend plans on staying at for years!

I am Candian, but I live here in the beautiful city of Cape Town!!!

South Africa is a truly amazing country. I love it!!!

My mum comes from Zimbabwe and my entire family on her side lives there now! ive been there 3 times and we r goin again this summer its great!! v hot though

Zimbabwe is not a great place to be at the moment...I used to live there, but it got really bad (no food, no gas) so we moved to South Africa.

nope not from there and have never been!! i wanna go though! there was this annoying as hell girl in my speech class from south africa and she drove us nuts!! anyways hope you find some peeps from s.a.!!

K. Ackles said:
Zimbabwe is not a great place to be at the moment...I used to live there, but it got really bad (no food, no gas) so we moved to South Africa.
yeah i know....it makes my mum rely sad when she sees stuff on tv with mugabe and stuff cos she remembers how it used 2 be..... :(

well at the end of the semster we had to do this group speech and everyone in our group decided on what we were doing and she alyways made things difficult and then we were going to meet at the library to go over some things and she started to moan how we cant talk at the library and all this other felgercarb!! so she said to meet at this resturant and we were like whatever fine!! so we all get there and the freaking girl never showed up!! so when tuesday came around this guy in our class chewed her out!! it was kind of funny but i also felt bad for her!! but still it was her fault!!

Oh...hehehe...but they aren't all like that, I must say.

allagent333>>>you haven't seen the half of it, unless you liv there or next door. Gas is $1000/L, if you can get it, and $350 for a loaf of bread!!!

Back