South Korea Attacked!

In case any of you had not heard South Korea was recently attacked by North Korea in an artillery barrage on an island off the eastern coast of South Korea where a part military and part civilian town is. 2 South Korea marines were killed and some 50 civilians were injured. South Korea immediately responded with there own artillery and even scrambled there fighters to run bombing missions. The armistice of The Korean War has been broken and considering that the US is technically still at war with North Korea this could mean big trouble for any peace efforts. On top of all this the US has put the Marines in combat alert (along with the navy and airforce) and are prepared to go to war.

With all that in mind will WW3 begin?

Who all will be involved?

Is there a possibility of North American Invasion?

Who will be our biggest allies?

Who will Russia support?

Interesting.

Even though I know nothing of the conflicts between the Koreans countries. Until it effects my country, I'll probably won't pay much attention to it.

Canada will be involved because of their alliance with the US and other Countries whiners part of NATO (also you did not answer one of the questions I had below)

Not nessisarily. Infact tensions on the 38th parallel are higher since the end of the war and if ONE finger slips and a bullet is fired it could mean war. Obama is quoted as saying that the US will stand behind SK and any decision they make. (still have not answered my questions (so basically do that NOW))

Q.With all that in mind will WW3 begin?

A. Unknown at this point.

Q.Who all will be involved?

A. So far its North and south korea, The United states and china. Right now Obama is trying to get china to support them. All in luck Canada is a way more peaceful country and only supports others with solders we already have (no forced ones) and resources.

Q.Is there a possibility of North American Invasion?

A. Slim to none. United states is so powerful its like running up to a wasp nest and hitting it as hard as you can.

Q.Who will be our biggest allies?

A. I don't know much about united states allies but i know Canada has your back. We have a Great navy, good air force and LOTS of resources.

Q.Who will Russia support?

A. Unknown at this point.

I agree with your statement about a possible NA invasion but the fact is is that it is more possible now then any other time in history.

Also Russia and who it would side with is an interesting topic. They might side with NK because of the hatred of the cold war. On the other hand Russia is an accepted country among countries within the US alliances and would therefore want to put themselves on the side most likely to win the war.

Now tye what's your best guess!

In my opinion we don't need another World War... mainly because this time, instead of guns, people will use Hydrogen an Nuclear Bombs!

I don't think the planet can take something like that!

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!

No one wants war but of course it happens and with nukes we are simply put in more danger. Without a doubt love is better than war but war is easier to create.

Back