South Park

Hey, everyone out there. I love South Park so I thought I thought I start my own thread about South Park. There will also be a poll too. Even if you hate the show I would love to hear why. :eek:
Melissa
:rolleyes:

LOVE this show. My fav episodes are 'Osama bin Laden has farty pants' and 'Starvin' Marvin in Space'.

From OBLHFP:

Afghani boys: One third of the world hates you [America]!
South Park boys: Why?
Afghani boys: Because you don't realise that one third of the world hates you!

Funniest episode I ever saw was "Scott Tenorman Must Die"...Cartman at his most evillest....he's such a funny little evil fatass tho... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen a few, but the one's I remember were the Ungroundable where they made fun of Twilight (I approved.) and the Ginger Kids one where Cartman thought he was a ginger. They were both really funny. :smiley:

I've seen a few, but the one's I remember were the Ungroundable where they made fun of Twilight (I approved.) and the Ginger Kids one where Cartman thought he was a ginger. They were both really funny. :smiley:
South Park is always condemned by parents and critics. They contend that it is nothing but toilet humor and it does not teach good morals while going over the line. These people seem to miss the point that people watch TV shows for entertainment and not lessons. If there is one thing South Park does well it is entertain and it does that through controversial yet funny methods.

I personnaly don't think it's a good show. The humour is too agressive and not always funny.
I agree that it's not always funny and the humor can be very aggressive going after certain people, groups, etc. but at other times it can be very funny. Even when the show might be going making humor about a group you affiliate with it can still make you laugh as it did for me and I personally didn't take any offense to it, seeing it as all just for fun

I agree that it's not always funny and the humor can be very aggressive going after certain people, groups, etc. but at other times it can be very funny. Even when the show might be going making humor about a group you affiliate with it can still make you laugh as it did for me and I personally didn't take any offense to it, seeing it as all just for fun

Spot on there....i agree that it can be very offensive at times, but it's all in how you take it, its not meant to be taken seriously FFS

South park tv show is really mind blowing show. I like it's every episode. All are great.

I have not seen South Park animates series but I watch another. I have heard a lot about this show from my friends. After seeing a lot of reviews of people on this show now am bit excited to watch this show. Thanks.

I personally love South Park because it really doesn't have any limits to its possibilities, going from showing Mohammed and receiving death threats for it to mocking the game Guitar Hero. The guitar hero episode is also one of my favourites, just love when they start randomly hitting the guitar and everyone is like 'Oh I Love this song!'. What's more is South Park's originality, there's no other cartoon like it.

South Park is also usually ready available online too which helps me keep up to date on then and watch old classics.

I do like South Park but I think the writers need to know what's too far and what isn't. I mean they showed Mohammed in their 200th episode and got sent death threats for it.. that is too far as they knew it would happen. End of the day, they're there to make jokes and they make me laugh, so good on them.

Although this topic is old, since it's already bumped, I might as well comment seeing as I feel the need to say this. I found South Park one of the most immature shows on television. Not to offend any of those who watch it, this is just my feelings on the subject. In fact, the show has really offended a well known YouTube user called coppercab. Here's the link to his video in which he expesses his feelings on the topic:

Warning - the following video contains foul language..

In fact, the show has really offended a well known YouTube user called coppercab.

Offended someone who acts just like Cartman... success! :roflmao:

Yeah, South Park often has immature humor, and it tries to make fun of everyone and everything that it can. At the end of the day if Matt and Trey didn't succeed in offending anyone then they didn't do their job.

However, the immature humor is often placed over real messages that make up the whole "I learned today" speech at the end of most episodes, and usually what's said there is intelligent and has a point. If you don't like the style of humor then it's understandable to not like the show, but most episodes are really a lot deeper than just being toilet humor.

Back