Southern Bell

soo i finally found some pictures to show you...i'll post more soon!!!

the back of sydneys house and the pool!!!! important location in this story!...i wish i lived here!!

sydneyshouse.jpg

!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!! sorry the pic's are kinda small

DSC_166120Fireworks20l.jpg

15079.jpg

baby-01.jpg

ok guys thats all for now!

Xtremelimits08 said:
He reached one hand up and closed the freezer and turned me around in his arms after he did so resting our foreheads against each other.

“ Do you know how hard it is not to kiss you when you’re wearing this bikini?” he asked with a smile.

I smirked “I don’t know, maybe you should try it on and see if the desire to kiss you is the same.” He laughed and raised his lips to kiss my forehead. I felt a spark go through my intire body and suddenly I wasn’t cold anymore.

He leaned in slowly brushing his lips against mine. I leaned into him to deepen the kiss before he pulled away at the sound of Alice clearing her throat a few feet away.
love this part, you wrote it excellent!!! :love:

“I can not believe you just did that! Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for that kiss!” I said starting yell. My frustration setting in.
[post="1384475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol, man, i'd be pissed too :D

i like alice and her witty comments ;)
but i'm sure there will be lots of other opportunities for s/v :P (like in the next chap or so?? hint hint hehe)

loved the update :D thanks!

ok so, i've read the fic as it was being posted and now i just reread the whole ENTIRE thing because it is just so good. but then alas i got to the end and discovered it hadnt ended yet. its an awsome fic. i know you have more written because there were hints about angst and danny. so please update!

UMMM DUDE! WHY YOU STOP UPDATING! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO DARN GOOOD!!!! AND IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO UPDATE YOUR MAGNIFICANT STORY AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY, CAN I HEVA PM PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!! THIS IS AWSOME

Back