Season 5 Special 100th Episode

actually, in the new alias magazine, the producers said Alias will return with a 2 hour event and Syd will give birth in the second eppy, which will make it eppy 11

I wanna see the spybaby too :smiley:

I wonder how they gonna do it when the spybaby comes... Is Sydney gonna bring the baby to work, or does she dare to get a nanny right away?

But Vaughn have to help her on her missions!!

And when Vaughn is on comms with Sydney on her missions...

Vaughn: What is your status Phoenix? do you have a visual.. oh, just a min got to change the diaper..
Syd: wait, can't my father do it?
Vaughn: :blink:

Does anyone have copy of the episode shown on December 14, 2005 where Michael Vaughn returns? My Tivo has messed up and I no longer have it. If someone would respond to this I would really appreciate it.

What I read on Spoilerfix.com is that something is going to happen to Will in the 100th episode which is going to bring her back from Maternity Leave and YES Bradley Cooper is going to be in this episode!

I cant wait for the 100th epi! Its like the longer i have to wait for the returning epis, the more anticipation builds up. I'm so excited!! The show better come back soon! I'm like dying! lol

I swear it's like you're reading my mind....

xO aRiaNNa
http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

Clairvoyance... its a great thing. lol just kidding. Basically everyone I've talked to is feeling the same way too. With that many ppl anxious/excited for the upcoming epis, especially the 100th, shouldnt ABC be getting the message by now? Just show ALIAS! Is it really that hard? Seriously... ABC must be a little on the slow side. lol

Back