Special Delivery

That was great ... aww soo cute ... love that they got married the day of the christining ... aww twins ... love that Jake was soo exictited to become a big brother ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over already

the *gulp* end??? HOW SAD!!!
ahhh....but it was a sweet ending...
twins???? syd didn't get one, but TWO babies!!! those pics were adorable!!
i'm sad to see it end, but i'm glad it ended before friday (i'm going to the Yukon for the summer and living in a campground...so no internet access (n) )
anyway....this was a GREAT story!!!
thanks for writing and thanks for the pm!!!
shelley :blush:

good ending! sorry to see it, though. hey, why doesn't grampa bill come to the hockey game? just wondering...

i know you said you weren't going to do any more fics, but i hope that was just crazy talk. if you do write something else, please pm me.

thanks!
~tracey

Tblash423,

why doesn't grampa bill come to the hockey game? just wondering...

You've might have missed the part when Vaughn said to Nicky that both grandfathers were going to the hockey game. Bill was now part of their lives.

Hope this helps.

:smiley:

CJ

Twins! How fitting for someone in his line of work! The twins are adorable. How nice that Bill Vaughn is included in the family.
Thanks for the PM

Thank you for writing such a lovely fic and sharing it with us. I have truly enjoyed this and all your S/V works. It never fails to put a smile on my face and even thought Alias is over....I am glad writers still continue writing such wonderful fics ...It just keeps the Alias spirit alive in all of us!! :angelic: :angelic:

Thank you for all the pms and hope you post a new one soon... :woot: :woot:

That was probably the cutest story ever. and the ending too. I loved it all. This is probably my favorite fic of yours! I can't believe it's over. I really enjoyed reading and hope you'll write something like this again. :smiley: Thanks for the many PM's. And the Oscar goes to for the cutest fic...*opens envelope* SPECIAL DELIVERY! :eek:scar:

:lol:
-Erin :smiley:

Hey, Thanks 4 a really fantastic story! :smiley: Love the part about Syd writing her own book, and that Vaughn goes to all the kids games and stuff YAY :lol:

Thanks, much luv
Kay :D

Back