Season 5 Special Guest Spoilers

According to Kristen from E, she has received confirmation that Bradly Cooper will be on the 100th episode. Unfortunately, because he is going to be in a broadway play with Julia Roberts, he will not be able to be in the season finale.

Kristen is also saying that that Nadia will soon be waking up. To quote her... " I hear Sleeping Beauty is waking up, and is pissed at Daddy Dearest turning him, well, not so nice. " This will be an interesting development to the storyline. What do you think Sloane did (or is yet to do) that has made her so mad?

Well there is the season 4 finale storyline. maybe that's why Nadia is mad at Sloane, because he "betrayed" her and followed Yelena.

Cool news! Glad that Nadia is going to wake up, because I think Sydney really needs her now! Need some family around her :smiley:

I hope Nadia get so mad at Sloane that she says "I wish I had another father" and then Jack "Actually..." :P

I'd like to see Quentin Tarratino again, because his character still remains a mystery (and QT is super cool).

I can imagine Cooper on Broadway, but with Julia? Oh God, poor Will...

Everyone was mad at Sloane for a hundred times, so Nadia has to catch up. She should be mad at him for the season 4 betrial, for the season 5 betrial and for god-knows-what he is yet going to do.

Promising... the after-hiatus episodes are promising...

Maybe mommy dearest comes and wakes her up and tells her all sorts of interesting things, like how she's actually Jacks and Sloane knew it all along and just used her? Or maybe the P5 guys have brainwashed her somehow? If they can wake her up for an hour then they could do so again and plant some info in her that makes her turn. As well they could set up some conflict with Sydney that way.

I can't see Nadia getting angry over his involment with P5, especially when he tells her he was blackmailed with her cure. She's shown in the past that she can be understanding about things, unlike Syd who take a negative narrow view on anything either Jack or Sloane do,even when it's suppose to help her.

I don't think they would make Nadia bad this late in the season, unless they are going to rap it up before the series is over. I just hope evrything turns out for the good for everyone :D

In the preview, they say one of the agents is gonna "pay the ultimate price". So I guess it's Sloane and that he is gonna die (at last).

Nadia awake, I just hope she will be useful for once. I mean, she is always shot or kidnapped or turned into a zombie or in a coma... Come on, wake up for good !

And I really don't think Jack is Nadia's father. That would be such a stupid and useless twist. Why do you want her to be Jack's daughter ???

In the preview, they say one of the agents is gonna "pay the ultimate price". So I guess it's Sloane and that he is gonna die (at last).

well, but Sloane can't die in the finale, if there is talk of a spin-off with the baddies ... I am just saying ... ;)

someone else is gonna die, and that someone will make fans cry till the end ... and I know if Sloane dies, some of us will cry ... but it wouldn't hurt as much ... you know ...

Agent said:
Because they kinda hinted on that one in Season 4!

Forget Season 4 ! We all know that Sloane ran DNA tests to know if he was the father of the Passenger. I really don't think he would have lied about it. Otherwise, many things in the series wouldn't make any sense. Well, OK, nowadays, nothing makes sense anymore in Alias...

well, but Sloane can't die in the finale, if there is talk of a spin-off with the baddies ... I am just saying ... ;)

someone else is gonna die, and that someone will make fans cry till the end ... and I know if Sloane dies, some of us will cry ... but it wouldn't hurt as much ... you know ...

This idea of a spin-off with only the baddies looks quite bad. And after the very bad ratings of Alias, I don't think ABC would be interested in a sequel of Alias. And I hope they won't. So, kill Sloane !!! The only other person who could get killed is Jack. But, come on, Jack has to be with Irina ! And that would be terribly unfair if Jack died and Sloane survived. They are gonna make us cry with a stupid scene in which Nadia will cry (again...) for her father's death. Wanna bet ?

I disagree that the idea of an Alias spinoff is a bad idea. If JJ is involved, it would probably be very good. But this is for another topic.

As far as which agent is going to die, it will probably be Peyton, since her picture was shown with all the others. It seems strange to have her picture in the group.

As far as which agent is going to die, it will probably be Peyton, since her picture was shown with all the others. It seems strange to have her picture in the group.

Peyton may die but I don't think they are talking about her. She's not important enough.

Back