Special zombies.

Special zombies. Do you think they would exist in an apoclypse now because in L4D1/2 there are like different ones with different attacks. Just wondering what you guys thought. :D

Nah i dont think there will zombies that are really special do i think there may be different zombies like runners and walkers yes i do.

Maybe, who knows. Depending on how they die might give them the appearance of something we'd see in L4D or different ways of attacking. Look at the Well Zombie in season 2 - reminded me an awful lot of a Boomer from L4D :P

Valentino said:
Maybe, who knows. Depending on how they die might give them the appearance of something we'd see in L4D or different ways of attacking. Look at the Well Zombie in season 2 - reminded me an awful lot of a Boomer from L4D :P

Yeah that is true they did bring out a boomer like zombie and i don't know if you remember/noticed but the zombie grew gills to adapt to the water, that was a bit weird as well.

Good question. I would like to think that maybe some of the attributes you had when you were alive. Like if you were a track star you would be a runner. If you were strong you'd be hard to kill. Just stuff like that.

Back