Season 5 speculation on ep 11 based on vaughn.

first post...i was just wondering about how vaughn mentioned earlier this season about how he used to talk to syd (After she died) and how one day she started to answer back.

then i was thinking if syd as julia had known what was going on and was watching him, maybe she did visit vaughn when he was wasted. and he really was talking to her. I think that would be interesting. :confused: :blink:

i think his words were "then one day you started answering. i could hear you in my head, like you were right next to me syd."

I thought about that before too... That would be a good twist...

Another thing, in "Concious" and Syd was running to see what was behind room 47 in the end, there were fireworks going on outside of the window... Any ideas about what that could mean???

therealmrsvaughn said:
first post...i was just wondering about how vaughn mentioned earlier this season about how he used to talk to syd (After she died) and how one day she started to answer back.

then i was thinking if syd as julia had known what was going on and was watching him, maybe she did visit vaughn when he was wasted. and he really was talking to her. I think that would be interesting. :confused: :blink:
I think that maybe very plausible. Vaughn would have been so screwed up that he would have thought that he was hallucinating or something.

i don't think based on what we have seen of "Julia" she would go and visit Vaughn. as for the fireworks maybe akey to a huge mission she went on involved a huge party. O :vaughn1: vaughn seems to sound so sad i can't take him crying. stupid cow lauren. :angry: she has ruined vaughn's chances

Yea, that could be true. We don't know that Julia was a ruthless killer yet... She obviously didn't kill Lazarey?? Maybe she did talk to Vaughn... good idea. :smiley:

I would definitely like that to happen. From what i can see it looks like Julia wasnt all too bad. But im dying to know what teh Covenant wanted with her.

someone somewhere came up with a great possibilty that the fireworks, which we all know are done on july 4th = 7/4 =47inverted...

shelbynmn73 said:
someone somewhere came up with a great possibilty that the fireworks, which we all know are done on july 4th = 7/4 =47inverted...
Very good. Wow, I would have never thought of that!!

therealmrsvaughn said:

i think his words were "then one day you started answering. i could hear you in my head, like you were right next to me syd."
Thats an interesting theory and it would be cool if that really did happen

it would be horrible if the theory was true and why would have sydney(or julia or anybody else) done that? She is in love with vaughn and she hurts him. It's true she may have been under the control of the covenant (or anything else) but she still has feelings for him. See what I mean?

:groupwave: for the people who thought this before posting. I never did. Wow....that's really weird, but sounds like something JJ would do. That'd be freakishly awesome. :cool: Poor Vaughn though, thinking he was hallucinating.

Back