Speculations

If you think about it, when Felicity was cancelled last year, it
affected Scott a lot more than Jen did.

This was one week before everyone was beginning to notice
her. Jen won a golden globe, follow up by being signed on to
appear in "Catch Me If You Can" & Daredevil.

Basically, Jen's has been getting more roles ever since Alias because she's being more mature about herself than Scott
did. That's why everyone wants to work with her so much.
It's her charming personality & limitless sense of humor is why she's handling her ordeal very graciously.

That's my take on this. :light:

how much can we really say about the breakup?
i mean, after all, isn't it just mostly speculation based on off-hand comments, half-truths, and rumors?

gbicec said:
I mean the article is obviously one-sided against Jenn, and i doubt that's the full truth, but i'm just sayin i ain't no Catholic.
One doesn't have to be Catholic to believe that if a couple makes a commitment for life they should darn well honor it. (Except, as previously mentioned, in cases of abuse.)

I work a full time job and run a business at night. My husband is a full-time law student. We don't see much of each other either, but that doesn't mean we should split up. Sheesh.

It is interesting that he is leaving her and not the other way around though (if this is true); it seems that usually the more famous one leaves for 'greener pastures'. Makes me wonder why people in show biz even bother getting married, since they rarely seem to stay married very long.

Of course, one could say that about the general public as well. It's a sad state of affairs when a common question to ask someone getting married is "Is this your first marriage?"
:angry:

Bleh.

malachite said:
One doesn't have to be Catholic to believe that if a couple makes a commitment for life they should darn well honor it. (Except, as previously mentioned, in cases of abuse.)
Around here, most of the people aren't Catholic, they are dominantly LDS and believe in marrying "for time and all eternity." Talk about pressure! And their divorce rate is as high or higher than the national average--although I hear it is lower if they marry in the temple (a firmer commitment). Obviously, I am not a member of the dominant faith (although I do get some gentle prodding to join--just shows they care).
;)

i heard that she was wid MV, it was in a magazine, i dunt remember de name, but she was wid MV, SF shudn't have split up wiv her coz of her sched. dat's jus not fair!!!!!!!!

The Kate Vartan said:
Caro said:
what was Jen supposedd to do? quit Alias?!?!!??!?
omg! that was totally my reaction too! plus, scott foley is WAY overprotective. i heard that he came to the set of daredevil and got really, really mad because she was kissing someone during a scene. can you imagine that. why would he get so pissed off from a thing like that. she's just doing her job and if he is too jealous than he doesn't deserve her anyway.
i know! hasnt he kissed other girls onscreen too?

Bevinski said:
how much can we really say about the breakup?
i mean, after all, isn't it just mostly speculation based on off-hand comments, half-truths, and rumors?
This is so true. Nobody really knows why the two split. We just have information from magazines and tv interviews and stuff. It could be a number of other reasons that aren't being revealed to the public.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but I read in a UK magazine a pretty big article about Jennfier, Scott and Ron, yes Ron Rifkin. I read that he met with the two seperately to try and help them sort things out, as he was friends of both of them. Apparently he's sort of a father figure to Jennfier, and helped her through the break-up, kind of ironic don't you think (not insulting anyone's intelligence )!

Back