Spederline are expecting....once again.

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
From People magazine...

Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline are expecting their second child together, Spears told David Letterman during a surprise visit to his show on Tuesday.

"Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours," the singer joked.

"Oh. Well, I think that's good news for both of us," Letterman responded, according to a show transcript.

Spears's announcement, first reported by Access Hollywood, was confirmed by her rep.

Spears, 24, and Federline, 28, already have a son, Sean Preston, who was born in September of last year. The pop star, who has been on an extended hiatus for nearly two years, calls motherhood "such an intense experience."

Spears wed Federline in September 2004, and the pair began talking about starting a family soon after. "I can see myself as a mom. Next year at 23, I am so there," she told PEOPLE shortly after the wedding. Just four days short of the couple's first wedding anniversary, she had accomplished that goal.

As for her career, Spears told PEOPLE in February, "I'm going to (get back to work), but I'm going to do it with definite balance for my baby because I want him to have the best of both worlds."

Spears, who lives with Federline and "Sean P" in their newly remodeled home in Malibu, recently returned to the spotlight by making a guest appearance on Will & Grace.

Meanwhile, Federline is following in his wife's footsteps: His debut album Playing with Fire is scheduled for release in August.

Of her domestic life out of the spotlight, Spears added: "I'm happy. I'm very blessed. I have a beautiful home, a wonderful family, supportive, loving people around me. I have a great life.

I used to be a Britney fan up until she got with Federline. I know that baby news is supposed to be happy but I'd be totally BSing if I said I were overjoyed and congratulated the couple. Let's hope that Child and Family services doesn't have to make a third visit to the Spederline household. That's all I hope for.

I'll just end this by posting these "New Rules" from Bill Maher

Anna Nicole Smith can't get pregnant until Britney's baby grows up. There are just not enough investigators at Child Family Services to keep these two infants alive at the same time. Anna Nicole, if you're that desperate for a toothless human who can barely speak and cries every time he sees your breasts, find yourself another husband.

Angelina Jolie must adopt Britney Spears' baby. Britney Spears was recently blessed with a drooling, helpless, little dependent. And after marrying Kevin Federline, they had a baby. Since then, that baby's been dropped and misplaced more often than a set of car keys. First, Britney blamed the nanny, then she blamed the high chair, then she blamed the media. Hold on, I think we've found a replacement for Scott McClellan!

Angelina Jolie must adopt Britney Spears' baby. Britney Spears was recently blessed with a drooling, helpless, little dependent. And after marrying Kevin Federline, they had a baby. Since then, that baby's been dropped and misplaced more often than a set of car keys. First, Britney blamed the nanny, then she blamed the high chair, then she blamed the media. Hold on, I think we've found a replacement for Scott McClellan!

^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA couldn't agree more. We need more mothers out there like Jennifer Garner. You can just tell she loves little Vi more than anything :love: It's so adorable

^Really. I'm not a fan of Britney, but come on, Brit, don't do this to yourself! I can see her in ten years being some washed-up pop idol/housewife living in a trailer with like twelve kids, if child services doesn't take them away first. My sister showed me this one site where they bash Britney so bad, and its hilarious. I'll try to find it.

Compared to others, I'm not as harsh on her. In fact, I feel sorry for her not because of the intense scrutiny she gets from the media, public and paparazzi. She's a 24-year-old woman but up until her marriage to Kevin she's had people making most of her decisions for her (which she admitted to Matt Lauer during the interview) and the result is the person that we've been seeing for the past two years and in the Dateline interview. Obviously, she never had a time for herself to grow up and mature because if she did she would know how to handle things appropriately, including interviews like the one I just mentioned.

Her responses were very childlike:
1. She pouted and/or stuck out her bottom lip at least twice.
2. She'd look away or give puppy dog eyes when Matt asked her a tough question, especially if it were about Kevin.
3. Her nickname for her kids is "boo-boos"
4. When it came to her parenting incidents...she never gave a clear answer and didn't admit to not making the best decisions. That's what the mothers who saw this interview are torn up about. Parents are not perfect but at least they admit their flaws and take responsibility. Yes, this includes first time moms..the tripping/almost dropping Sean Preston incident could have happened to anyone but she blamed the "cobblestone" street...yeah it wasn't cobblestone. She stepped on a pebble and was wearing platforms, that's what made her stumble. I'll admit, the image of her holding her drink the entire time while almost dropping Sean...it wasn't good, to say the least.
5. She doesn't know how to use finger/air quotes correctly.
6. She wants to have her cake and eat it too when it comes to her relationship with the paparazzi/media. That's just not going to happen. Her comment about liking money proves this point. The woman loves making money and a lot of it but now, she doesn't want to deal with all the problems that goes along with that...like a child and she knows that she can't have it both ways.

And I'd hate to say this but she fed into the media/paparazzi when she sold her home movies to UPN and allowed them to turn it into Britney and Kevin: Chaotic she advertised and sold their relationship, willingly. I watched some of the show, there were times when there was tension and they argued and I'd think..."Why is she recording this?" The last thing I'd want to see if I'm fighting and pissed off at my significant other ...is a camera! And I'd be extremely angry if he/she is recording me as I'm yelling at them lol

Back